Road Rage

madmax

damn dave, pretty impressive list you got there!

like i said before i'm not one to back down from anyone.. i'm more the "i'd rather die like a man then live like a coward" type.. but i ain't stupid either, if i ever got into a fight with a guy like you i would give it a shot and see what happens after the first few punchs back and forth... and if i'm not getting no where, thats when i'm gonna play possom!... :jester::crackup:

backing down is one thing, being smart is another... if push comes to shove and you have no way out... dont back down... but, if the odds are completely stacked against you and the opportunity to gtfod, by all means take it... live to fight another day.

but i get paid to NOT fight... i get paid to use my brains and verbal skills with people... fighting just plain sucks, you often get hurt regardless of the outcome... which usually sucks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'v only had one of these incident and the dude was lik an inch taller then me, we pulled over in to a gas station and he ended gettin stomped under his car.... but i definately avoid it when posible... but if i was to run in to Dave (usabodygaurd) i'd do wat Nancy Reagan said and just say NO, but if push come to shove i'd aim to the old boys :yellow_loser: , sorry man im only 5'10... but Dave is one of the nicest dudes out there by his demeanor u would never think this dude could totally kick my head off right now and possibly be gettin paid for it :crackup:

-Rob

i'v only had one of these incident and the dude was lik an inch taller then me, we pulled over in to a gas station and he ended gettin stomped under his car.... but i definately avoid it when posible... but if i was to run in to Dave (usabodygaurd) i'd do wat Nancy Reagan said and just say NO, but if push come to shove i'd aim to the old boys :yellow_loser: , sorry man im only 5'10... but Dave is one of the nicest dudes out there by his demeanor u would never think this dude could totally kick my head off right now and possibly be gettin paid for it :crackup:

-Rob

sniff somebody hand me a tissue sniff... thanks man... :cry:

played preseason for the raiders in 95 under coach mike white... had a total dislocation of my knee and ended my career :banghead: ... but nonetheless i made it to where many dont even get a shot... if it wasnt for 2 back to back knee reconstruction surgeries i would have come back... oh well life goes on.

backing down is one thing, being smart is another... if push comes to shove and you have no way out... dont back down... but, if the odds are completely stacked against you and the opportunity to gtfod, by all means take it... live to fight another day.

but i get paid to NOT fight... i get paid to use my brains and verbal skills with people... fighting just plain sucks, you often get hurt regardless of the outcome... which usually sucks.

:withstupid: i agree Big-D, like i said in my first reply, i'd rather avoid a fight and settle it verbaly.. but things dont always work out that way depending on the other person involved.

and if i tried everything i reasonable could to no avail, well then it's on... and even then i won't make the first move.

now of course i'm talking 1 on 1, if i was going to get jumped by 5-6 guys theres no shame in running then, because thats just cowardly on there part.

BTW, you going to make it to carlsbad?...

-Rob

yeah he's a really upstanding guy, i hardly no him and he went out of his way to make sure i was'nt upset after a little slip up at last months gtg. which was'nt even needed because it was an honest mistake and i was kinda slow to so i was'nt trippin, but it was very cool on his part and made me feel all warm and fuzzy!... :wub:

j/k :jester:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

you guys better cut it out, im gettin all misty over here... :jester:

your just a big cuddly teddy bear under all that muscle are'nt you!.... :jester:

rockit.gif there just showin some love :jester:

:withstupid: theres nothing wrong with a little male bonding... :crackup:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

i wonder if we got any "freaks" like me in here.. anyone over 6'8? 280+?

i'm in the same boat man, 6'6" to 6'7" depending on the weather and my back :shakehead: and i'm 305-310 with a 36" waist a size 15 shoe and a 20 something inch neck

I try to avoid fights cause i usually end up hurting someone bad and thats alot of paperwork.

but i had some jackass try to put me in a gaurdrail after i beat his V6 Mustang and then followed me to the gas station where he exited his car and ran at my door where i exited and stood up and the look on this 5'4" asian dudes face was priceless. yet he still took a swing and he ate the gas pump and then the bedrail and i sat on the tailgate waiting for him to regain concesnous (sp) or the police to show up since the station dude called them. the cop looked at me and said i had to hav started the fight because that guy couldnt have been stupid enough to start it. so end up in the back of a cop car in hadcuffs until the station attendant shows the cop the security tape. and i was released. the guy went to the hospital with a mild concussion, broken nose, three missing teeth and a cracked jaw. and i felt bad for the guy cause i didnt want to hurt him but he gave me no choice. the cop said he had some crazy high BAC

so it happens but i try to avoid it

i'm in the same boat man, 6'6" to 6'7" depending on the weather and my back :shakehead: and i'm 305-310 with a 36" waist a size 15 shoe and a 20 something inch neck

I try to avoid fights cause i usually end up hurting someone bad and thats alot of paperwork.

but i had some jackass try to put me in a gaurdrail after i beat his V6 Mustang and then followed me to the gas station where he exited his car and ran at my door where i exited and stood up and the look on this 5'4" asian dudes face was priceless. yet he still took a swing and he ate the gas pump and then the bedrail and i sat on the tailgate waiting for him to regain concesnous (sp) or the police to show up since the station dude called them. the cop looked at me and said i had to hav started the fight because that guy couldnt have been stupid enough to start it. so end up in the back of a cop car in hadcuffs until the station attendant shows the cop the security tape. and i was released. the guy went to the hospital with a mild concussion, broken nose, three missing teeth and a cracked jaw. and i felt bad for the guy cause i didnt want to hurt him but he gave me no choice. the cop said he had some crazy high BAC

so it happens but i try to avoid it

we need to hang out and rent a geo metro and see what happens... LOL

Champion201, I know what your saying, they talk big until they have to look up at the sky to see your face, I'm 6'1", 250lbs, 42inch waist, 52inch chest, 18.5 inch neck, size 13 shoe..........before they know it, they're getting pounded into the Earth's crust like a jackhammer owned.gif

EDIT-I just started jogging again with an ex-chief of my FD about 3 weeks ago (30-45 minutes twice a week)

and I am down to 240lbs........

runroom.gif

:withstupid:

three dudes tried to jump me out here, and once they noticed it wasn't going to be easy one of them said "get the gun". i wasn't in the mood to dodge any bullets so i ran, once i lost em they came around in their truck. by then i figured the gun was :icon_bs: so when the three dudes jumped out of the truck and rushed me it was on. taking them on was not only easy it was actually fun. they got jacked and i didn't get a scratch on me, i was more worried about the ipod in my back pocket then anything else.

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

so far in my life i've only been in 4 fights...and they weren't even a fight..i usually just hit them a few times, once in the face, once in the stomach, and the occasionally bashing the face on my knee then i'll pick them up and throw them against something and it's done with..

that's how i do it too. it's almost fail proof. but i'm no 6'8'' 280. :devil:

lol, i hear ya man. it is the best feeling. kind of like an emotional enema (if you can imagine that) either way, these days it's just not worth it. especially in south FL. chances of them pulling a gun or a knife and killing you instead of just throwin fists are two to one. there's no honor these days

ES :flag:

and also... "never go looking for trouble, but if trouble finds you, i better not catch you running in the other direction" is how my father taught me to be as a kid. basically to stand up for myself, but just because you can land some punches and win a fight, it doesn't mean you have the right to be a bully. so he always taught me to be humble, reserved and peaceful but when someone f*ck's with you, to make it so that they won't forget you and definitely won't make the mistake twice.

now that i'm older there's a lot more involved concerning the consequences of getting into a fight. like bodyguard dave said: if there's a way out, take it and live to fight another day. i've been lucky to find my way out in my last confrontations b/c fighting really does suck (although it feels great during). i go out to have a fun time with friends etc. not to get into confrontations like i have something to prove b/c i dont. but if i'm in there where i can't get out...it's on

ES :flag: