Road Rage

madmax

There's a few of us big boys on here. 6'5" 320lbs.

:withstupid: I try my best to just let it go. Especially in this day and age, because you never know if someone's packing heat.

:withstupid: You don't pull that shit in Texas - a high percentage of motorists are carrying a gun and the law says anyone in Texas has the right to defend themselves in their home, vehicle, and place of work with deadly force.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was thinking. :lol: "Road rage" posted by Mad Max. Too funny. :crackup: Sounds like the other guy had a bad case of road rage too. I get po'd at other drivers too, but I just let it go. There's always someone bigger, meaner or better armed than you out there.

Yep, that right there is a fact.

I cant say that I have not lost a fight to anyone but I can honestly say that the ones I lost, the other guy KNEW he was in a fight and didnt want to fight me again.

ha ha, thats awsome man. Some people just need a good ol fashioned ass beating to put them in their place. I almost had a similar situation last week while driving my Elky and some punk cut me off and then flipped me off.... I damn near lost my temper... :mad:

So, your a thick necked, big footed SOB who will NOT take crap from anyone just like me. Dont ya love it! I dont go out looking for fights anymore, even though I used to in my younger stupid days but I wil not back down from anyone. I do however tend to cut the little guys some slack cause sometimes I feel bad for hurting them, I try and talk them out of it, but if they take the first swing then its game on!

I don't look for fights either. I have only been in 2 or 3 fights in my life, all were drunken fights at parties. You know how it goes, someone gets stupid and bent out of shape, crosses the line and needs their azz straightened out. Like you said, 1 swing and it's on!! :smash:

If that sch**ck started throwing punches through my window, he would have gotten slammed in the chest with my door, then I would have beat the living sh*t out of him.......

I hear ya fireman and it may sound stupid, but honestly...in the moment all I was really worried about were dings and scratches on my baby. I figured I could rearrange his face without throwin my girl under the bus to do it...

And Mr. P...everyone knows you don't mess with Texas. :flag:

I hear ya fireman and it may sound stupid, but honestly...in the moment all I was really worried about were dings and scratches on my baby. I figured I could rearrange his face without throwin my girl under the bus to do it...

I understand what your saying, I love my SSS too and plan on taking it to the grave, but my door can be fixed, especially when a dumb@ss like that guy violated her already by jumping through the window swinging. :chevy:

BTW- the door trick works good, I have seen the cops do it here a few times, usually knocks the wind out of'em or better yet, knocks the peron down on their azz.........

i wonder if we got any "freaks" like me in here.. anyone over 6'8? 280+?

Dave "USABODYGAURD" is a big guy not sure of his numbers but he is up there. Highschool was a fun time for me. I was 150 lbs. soaking wet with a watermelon in each arm so when I was a freshman and sophmore people wouldnt think twice about F'n with me. I started running around with a group of guys that were always getting into a fight but seeing the "respect" they were getting it kind of motivated me. I got that jump quick instinct and started knocking dicks in the dirt if they said or did anything to piss me off. I also learned real quick that 98% of the time you hit someone in the jaw once they usually want no more. At 150 lbs. my fist were like razorblades..lol I earned alot of respect from people because they knew they werent going to walk over me anymore.

Dave "USABODYGAURD" is a big guy not sure of his numbers but he is up there. Highschool was a fun time for me. I was 150 lbs. soaking wet with a watermelon in each arm so when I was a freshman and sophmore people wouldnt think twice about F'n with me. I started running around with a group of guys that were always getting into a fight but seeing the "respect" they were getting it kind of motivated me. I got that jump quick instinct and started knocking dicks in the dirt if they said or did anything to piss me off. I also learned real quick that 98% of the time you hit someone in the jaw once they usually want no more. At 150 lbs. my fist were like razorblades..lol I earned alot of respect from people because they knew they werent going to walk over me anymore.

brad...you sure we're not long lost twins?? :confused:

as a freshman i was 5'8'' 140lbs...at the start of sophmore year I was 6'0'' 185lbs benching 250lb...and my pack was meaaaaan!

remember birthdays??? :smash::crackup:

brad...you sure we're not long lost twins?? :confused:

as a freshman i was 5'8'' 140lbs...at the start of sophmore year I was 6'0'' 185lbs benching 250lb...and my pack was meaaaaan!

remember birthdays??? :smash::crackup:

LOL..b-days yes I just took care of that...as for twins I was 6' so was a scrawny dude. The only thing great about being that skinny is your dick looks huge :crackup: now that i'm 215 not so much :banghead::lol:

LOL..b-days yes I just took care of that...as for twins I was 6' so was a scrawny dude. The only thing great about being that skinny is your dick looks huge :crackup: ...

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Yup I hear ya - I'm still dealing with that same problem... :crackup::jester:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

There's a few of us big boys on here. 6'5" 320lbs.

:uhoh: I qualify as well. :smash: I usually can get out of most situations because of this however have had my share of bloody knuckles. I prefer not to get into it.

:withstupid: You don't pull that shit in Texas - a high percentage of motorists are carrying a gun and the law says anyone in Texas has the right to defend themselves in their home, vehicle, and place of work with deadly force.

Mr. P.

I love Texas for that reason. I have a CC permit however can't cross the NJ/PA line with it :nono:

:uhoh: I qualify as well. :smash: I usually can get out of most situations because of this however have had my share of bloody knuckles. I prefer not to get into it.

I love Texas for that reason. I have a CC permit however can't cross the NJ/PA line with it :nono:

Same here. I'll avoid a fight at all cost. But'if that's the only way out, then I'll dance.