Road Rage

madmax

It's been quite a few years since I've been in a fight but I just had a full on case of road rage on my way home from work about a half hour ago. So I'm driving home minding my business when some guy in a white 7 series comes weaving through traffic and nearly clips me...I give him the salute as he blows by, and he decides to do a 60-0 stop right in front of me. He reverses next to me and tells me I'm a funky ash whole and that I should pull over unless I'm too pushy...I smiled and told him to lead the way. When I pulled in the lot he was already out of his car and before I could even put the truck in park he started throwing punches through my window. Once he threw the first punch I felt safe to proceed so I turned off the truck, hopped over the center console, out the passenger door, and it was on. He out weighed me by quite a bit (fat not muscle) and had a few inches on me but I slipped into gear quick...it felt just like the good old days. I got some really great shots in and he changed his tune quick and wanted no more of the festivities. I don't know about the rest of you but when I was in highschool I got into quite a few fights so I hope I don't sound too creepy, but man did it feel great!!! It's like the best form of therapy in the world...I feel like a million bucks!

:rant:

Edited by Mad Max (see edit history)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have had a few cases where id love to do that but nothing ever happens. i cant beleive the dumb ass wanted to go rounds. but is hes thrwoing blows before you get out of your rig he must be a ****.

after you owned him it would have been funny to steal his keys.

lol i have had a few cases where id love to do that but nothing ever happens. i cant beleive the dumb ass wanted to go rounds. but is hes thrwoing blows before you get out of your rig he must be a ****.

after you owned him it would have been funny to steal his keys.

hell yea shoulda got his keys...after a few rib kicks......haha thats awesome i get road rage bad....cant help it.....

OH YEAH! Nothing compares to the RUSH you get after pummeling the crap out of some A-Hole that deserves it! When someone "challanges" me because of road rage and we pull over they tend to drive off once I step out of my vehicle because of my size, 6'2 325 lbs with a 56 inch chest and a 48 inch waist, but boy howdy do I LOVE it when someone has more balls than brains!

If that sch**ck started throwing punches through my window, he would have gotten slammed in the chest with my door, then I would have beat the living sh*t out of him.......

av-30757.gif

Champion201, I know what your saying, they talk big until they have to look up at the sky to see your face, I'm 6'1", 250lbs, 42inch waist, 52inch chest, 18.5 inch neck, size 13 shoe..........before they know it, they're getting pounded into the Earth's crust like a jackhammer owned.gif

If that sch**ck started throwing punches through my window, he would have gotten slammed in the chest with my door, then I would have beat the living sh*t out of him.......

av-30757.gif

Champion201, I know what your saying, they talk big until they have to look up at the sky to see your face, I'm 6'1", 250lbs, 42inch waist, 52inch chest, 18.5 inch neck, size 13 shoe..........before they know it, they're getting pounded into the Earth's crust like a jackhammer owned.gif

So, your a thick necked, big footed SOB who will NOT take crap from anyone just like me. Dont ya love it! I dont go out looking for fights anymore, even though I used to in my younger stupid days but I wil not back down from anyone. I do however tend to cut the little guys some slack cause sometimes I feel bad for hurting them, I try and talk them out of it, but if they take the first swing then its game on!

Mad Max... it fits.

That's what I was thinking. :lol: "Road rage" posted by Mad Max. Too funny. :crackup: Sounds like the other guy had a bad case of road rage too. I get po'd at other drivers too, but I just let it go. There's always someone bigger, meaner or better armed than you out there.

so far in my life i've only been in 4 fights...and they weren't even a fight..i usually just hit them a few times, once in the face, once in the stomach, and the occasionally bashing the face on my knee then i'll pick them up and throw them against something and it's done with..

but i'm 6'8 280lbs...

i know how you guys feel, after they see you they will usually put their tails down and run off, only 4 dumbass so far in my life time..

edit: Oh yeah, one of those fights was in 10th grade and the boy threw a bag of cheetos at me and i told him if he did that shit again i would put some knotts on his head... ended up he has those "big balls" and we were on the school bus and i bet that ass up and down the school bus then i picked him up and threw him toward the back door and he hit it so hard it busted the glass out and the door flung open and he flew out with it.. :crackup:

Edited by semoSS (see edit history)

OH YEAH! Nothing compares to the RUSH you get after pummeling the crap out of some A-Hole that deserves it! When someone "challanges" me because of road rage and we pull over they tend to drive off once I step out of my vehicle because of my size, 6'2 325 lbs with a 56 inch chest and a 48 inch waist, but boy howdy do I LOVE it when someone has more balls than brains!
There's a few of us big boys on here. 6'5" 320lbs.

That's what I was thinking. :lol: "Road rage" posted by Mad Max. Too funny. :crackup: Sounds like the other guy had a bad case of road rage too. I get po'd at other drivers too, but I just let it go. There's always someone bigger, meaner or better armed than you out there.
:withstupid: I try my best to just let it go. Especially in this day and age, because you never know if someone's packing heat.