got into a accident.

yep i still have a set.(my stocks) so i might have them done. i just wanted a stock set in case the cops said anything to me. theres only one area on the light that might be a problem. other than that it looks like it will buff off,(hopefully) also when it happend, the thought of leaving crossed my mind for a second. but then went away so fast. i just thougth about what if someone hit my truck. i would want them to fess up. my dad said "that took alot of balls to do that, most people would be gone" the damage on my truck doesnt really match up to whats on her van. so hopefully ins sees that and clears me from some of it. but i also believe in kharma so hopefully it works out for the best.

Yup, you did the right thing. You should feel good about yourself.

If you have any questions about the taillights, let me know.

just got back from the adjuster, he said its not too bad. but he ask me about my tails and i will probably get money for them so i can havet them redone...

Kyle, about the taillights. I would suggest tinting them with the Night Shades, than having your body shop clear coat them and then bake them.

ya holiday lanes it happend at....the pics will be up. when ever i can build up the courage to go look at the damage again...lol. i just really havent had time, been out alot.

...heckling moms in mini vans