Killed a X Runner

RockHead

U idiot the X-runner is a 4.0L. And it could shit kick the silverado any day. X-runner looks nicer, performs better, better fuel economy.

If u brought ur shitty silverado to japan you would be the laughing stock. Japan brings there stuff here and outsells crappy american vehicles. You didn't kill it it was a probably just another fat idiot american driving it who doesn't no how to shift.

xrunner1.jpg

(custom grille rims, and headlights rest is stock including tonneau which is optional)

americans are stupid huh, so what country are you in now. oh btw i was stationed in Japan for 1 1/2 years and the whole time i was there they were wanting american cars for the power they can make stock. i had my Z06 with me and only got beat a handfull of times.

so i guess were the stupid one but if i do recall correctly did we kick yall ass in 2 diffrent wars oh yea thats right we did. just face it you zipper head we are better than you and go eat some sushi because your mouth is gonna get you in trouble.

have a wonderful day

there is alot more too

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

americans are stupid huh, so what country are you in now. oh btw i was stationed in Japan for 1 1/2 years and the whole time i was there they were wanting american cars for the power they can make stock. i had my Z06 with me and only got beat a handfull of times.

so i guess were the stupid one but if i do recall correctly did we kick yall ass in 2 diffrent wars oh yea thats right we did. just face it you zipper head we are better than you and go eat some sushi because your mouth is gonna get you in trouble.

have a wonderful day

sry if this offended any one here i just serve our country and to have some one degrade us really gets under my skin sry again to the members of this site

LOL I"M FROM CANADA and not Japanese, if i was i would shit sushi on the silverado..... JAPAN DONT NEEED american :withstupid: CARS lol THATS WHEN THE BIG BOYS LIKE THE TUNDRA AND TITAN COME IN... or they'll just use german vehicles.

did we kick yall ass in 2 diffrent wars....??? u got shit kicked by Veitnam and now the taliban are wiping there asses with american uniforms lol.....

X-RUNNER IS DOWN RIGHT SEXY IN EVERY ASPECT..PERFORMANCE..VISUALS.. and RELIABILITY(one thing american vehicles have no idea about)

U idiot the X-runner is a 4.0L.

U call me a idiot lol get off the forum you are not welcome here . I live in america and the japan trucks are chit . So take your trash off this forum .

they are still 4.0 slow

U call me a idiot lol get off the forum you are not welcome here . I live in america and the japan trucks are chit . So take your trash off this forum .

they are still 4.0 slow

Ahh dont worry he will be picking up there chit tranny in no time...

LOL I"M FROM CANADA and not Japanese, if i was i would shit sushi on the silverado..... JAPAN DONT NEEED american :withstupid: CARS lol THATS WHEN THE BIG BOYS LIKE THE TUNDRA AND TITAN COME IN... or they'll just use german vehicles.

did we kick yall ass in 2 diffrent wars....??? u got shit kicked by Veitnam and now the taliban are wiping there asses with american uniforms lol.....

X-RUNNER IS DOWN RIGHT SEXY IN EVERY ASPECT..PERFORMANCE..VISUALS.. and RELIABILITY(one thing american vehicles have no idea about)

Why don't you just go f u c k yourself.

Edited by Ross (see edit history)