Killed a X Runner

RockHead

I Killed my first X Runner , today . :thumbs: Well I was on my way to the Dealership for my state insp. And I seen X runner in the anther lane . He pulled up to me and started tolkin Sh*t so . I told him on the lite. We Wacke it and we were off , I looked over to my side and he was right with at 65 MPH :eek: So I push the gas to the floor ......... I hit 85 MPH and I look back and it look like he blow something big time . :seeya: I turn around and see if avery thing is alright , but he blow his trans......... That Sucks

When you Kill a totoya you have to do it right . :crackup: What do they have in the X runners? im thinking 5.7 They are sticks shifts also ......... I did not know that ........

Mark

Yeah, they have a 4.0L V6 putting about 210rwhp down. They run mid to low 15s stock. Only supercharger available right now is by URD which bumps the rwhp up to 305 and runs mid 13s in the quarter. And yeah, they've had lots of tranny problems from what I hear. I used to want one but decided to get the new Tundra instead. Best thing I ever did :)

Yeah, they have a 4.0L V6 putting about 210rwhp down. They run mid to low 15s stock. Only supercharger available right now is by URD which bumps the rwhp up to 305 and runs mid 13s in the quarter. And yeah, they've had lots of tranny problems from what I hear. I used to want one but decided to get the new Tundra instead. Best thing I ever did :)

305 to the wheels huh? id like to see a dyno sheet on that puppy.............

• 2 years later...

U idiot the X-runner is a 4.0L. And it could shit kick the silverado any day. X-runner looks nicer, performs better, better fuel economy.

If u brought ur shitty silverado to japan you would be the laughing stock. Japan brings there stuff here and outsells crappy american vehicles. You didn't kill it it was a probably just another fat idiot american driving it who doesn't no how to shift.

xrunner1.jpg

(custom grille rims, and headlights rest is stock including tonneau which is optional)

:lurk: Here we go. :uhoh:

:troll: :troll: :troll:

I'm pulling rank here and putting on the park ranger hat -

EVERYBODY PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD.

Don't feed the trolls.

Admins please close this thread.

Mr. P.

Great kill Mark...Love seeing some ricer get BURNT!!! Anyways for the longest time I wanted an X-Runner too but just like MikeCheat04 said, when researching those trucks there were ALL kinds of issues with the tranny and the shifter rattling while in gears.

Best thing I ever did was get an SSS...... :thumbs:

U idiot the X-runner is a 4.0L. And it could shit kick the silverado any day. X-runner looks nicer, performs better, better fuel economy.

If u brought ur shitty silverado to japan you would be the laughing stock. Japan brings there stuff here and outsells crappy american vehicles. You didn't kill it it was a probably just another fat idiot american driving it who doesn't no how to shift.

LOL! Douche!