• Dodge Dakota
    • Ford F-150
    • Ford Super Duty
    • New Silverado
    • New Silverado H.D.
    • New G.M.C.
    • New G.M.C. H.D.
    • Honda Ridgeline
    • Avalanche (if you can call it a truck)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it wasn't out when this was originally posted, but the ugliest truck I ever saw... and I'm still laughing... is the Mitsubishi truck built on the Dakota platform. That is THE ugliest truck ever.

Then the Honda, Then the Tundra. Although, I have seen several sharp looking Tundras, but they were all regular cab short box configuration. They look terrible with a long bed, or an extended cab, or a king cab (or whatever they call it). The front end of the Tundra still reminds me of the Playskool farm pig I had as a little kid.

And I still have not come to appreciate the new Chevy look. Don't get me wrong, I love Chevys, but they dropped the ball with the grille design on that thing. Those big square blocks on the ends of the bumper just look dumb. If they had put the Avalanche/Suburban front end on the half tons, they'd be the best looking trucks out there. The GMCs look better.

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)

Its funny how everyone hates the Japanese truck that has more HP than the SSS... this is what you call being a hater! Put a chevy emblem on the Tundra and most of you would be sporting wood! Just my 2 cents.

I cant say I like the Tundra but I can say its only becasue of the Toyota badge nothing else.

Also the new Hummer H3T is right up there with the Honda on looking like a expensive piece of poo :)

Edited by r33pwrd (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...