• Dodge Dakota
    • Ford F-150
    • Ford Super Duty
    • New Silverado
    • New Silverado H.D.
    • New G.M.C.
    • New G.M.C. H.D.
    • Honda Ridgeline
    • Avalanche (if you can call it a truck)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Ridgeline is -NOT- a truck, therefore should be excluded from this topic! Its comparable to calling a Yugo an SUV.. a Yugo is NOT an SUV, but rather a pile of horseshit with wheels.

As far as an actual TRUCK goes, the Tundra wins as the ugliest piece of crap that has ever been constructed out of metal.

tundra1.jpg

The Honda Ridgeline is a real f*ing ugly truck, not a truck look-alike on a car platform. Its full frame, rigid body construction and some interesting features should make it a true competitor in the light ugly ass truck segment. it tows 5000lbs so it deff is a truck and gay one at that so i voted for it!

actually the honda ridgeline isn't all that bad lookn, i have a friend of mine that has a black one sporting 22's it looks clean, but not my taste, but ive seen the lwb titan crew cab and it's pretty ugly

Edited by Jond983 (see edit history)

I think the new F-Superduty is uggggllleeeee. The high end ones aren't so bad, but the baseline models with all the black plastic in the grille and lights is awful looking. The nice thing, if you pop the hood, the front bumper has a nice place to stand. There's no upper radiator support so if you get into a front ender, the radiator, trans cooler and ac condenser are gone. The inside is a la Tonka. There's nowhere to stuff a mobile two way radio under the dash (not that this is a big factor for many people). The upside is the integrated brake controller and built in accessory switches on the dashboard for your add on electrical goodies.

Ford like everyone else nowadays is sticking the back three quarters of the engine under the dashboard. Which I guess makes for a shorter hood, but longer dash. I'm not sure why automakers are going this route. It's harder to work on the engine and, the truck doesn't get any shorter.

• 11 months later...