SEMA 2007

BRAD

As we all know ,and just in case you didnt know, the 2007 SEMA show in Las Vegas is coming up onTUESDAY, OCTOBER 30 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2007 at the LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER. I myself plan on going and I was just curious of who else is going. Maybe we could set up a day for a few of us to meet up there if possible.

dont you need special tickets to go to that? joe blow off the street cant go , can they?

naw... sema is industry only, and you have to work for a shop or be affiliated with one... you have to register in advance... it is not open to the public...

i want to go, but im getting hitched the week before in kauai... which doesnt suck at all... my little buddy spoolin is gonna be there too! I think i am going to throw his ass into the volcano to supress the transmission gods... :jester:

yea the last day isnt even worth it, besides the fact that you could only see a FRACTION of the show in one day.

i went last year and it was AWSOME. unfortunately i cant go this year, and im pissed.

• 1 month later...