03 STS SSS

fast_ass_truck

hey its been about 3 months without my truck and its been killing me and today i just called the shop and they said they got the final piece of the puzzle installed in my truck and that was my cam all they have left to do is to tune that beast and im good to go i can wait to sit in her again and drive it :D

damn man- a turbo 408? thats sweet

are you AWD ?

yep sure am but honestly idk for how long cus TRT Permance told me if i really wanna reach the 10s and have my tranny still hold up then for me to go to the 4l80 but they said they are goin to look into keepin my truck awd cus thats what they want and sooo do i

when u can do a awd donut u know u got some balls behind the truck ive tried to do one in my stocky and it would do like a 180 and start to bog down damn i need forced induction

Not just because I have the sts other than my truck I have been in a camaro with Sts on it and I can stw that this is the best after market piece I have ever bought for my truck and just like everybody else i thought bout a blower but stalling at full boost at 3000rpm is the best feeling lol but when i take it to the track ill post up numbers on how i did and maybe that will help u mqke up ur mind