SuperMaxx on the way!

Brandon925

I just ordered the Dynatech Supermaxx header system with high flow cats. I am really excited to get them and I cannot wait for them to arrive! I know pleanty of people here have this system, so I wanted to ask how the install went? I'm matching this system up to my stock cat-back with a flowmaster muffler already installed. Is the fitment good? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oh good that's great to hear. I will post when I get them installed and let you know how I like them :driving:

I bought them from a retailer not supported on this web site so I'm not sure of this forums policies. I can message you information about where and what price I got them for though.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed them two weeks ago and I love them! Installation was easy, straight forward, and well guided by their included instructions. One bolt with the kit came un-finished which I had to replace before installation but it was not a big deal for me. I love the way it looks, and I love the way it sounds.

I have the supermaxx headers w/ high flow cats hooked up to a flowmaster cat-back single muffler to the stock tip set up right now. It sounds great and I couldn't be happier!

Any clearance issues around the plug wires, starter, etc? Did you need a lift, or did you do it in your garage? Seat of the pants feel?

Mike

No clearance issues at all. It came with an extension for the driver side second o2 sensor(after cat) but didn't need it on my truck. I did it in my drive way, put the car on two jackstands up front, took the front wheels off, had to support the tranny for a little while with my hydrolic jack but it was really no pain at all. I have had my fair share of installs on my past vehicles that were much more difficult. I definately recommend a good set of tools with a few irregulars like wobbly/pivoting extensions but it's not a must-have.

It has definitely picked up power on mid-top end. Tires break loose at a dead stop and continue to spin pretty much until I let off the gas. It hits the 99mph limit much faster from a 60mph start. So all in all I couldn't be happier!

Oh good that's great to hear. I will post when I get them installed and let you know how I like them :driving:

I bought them from a retailer not supported on this web site so I'm not sure of this forums policies. I can message you information about where and what price I got them for though.

Ive been shopping around for headers a little bit so that would be great if you could pm me the info.