new interior

04CHASE

well i have been starting to focus on my interior which i hope should be the final step before i can have a chance at some magazines. but after some b s happened ( torque converter failure and now my a.c compressor is blown up in my camaro) i had to slow down . next i will be doing the seats in black leather with suede insets. full suede headliner and alot of paint. also have plans for some billet pedals somewhere along the line.

here is the carbon fiber parts i have for now, also put in an escalade shifter and sierra black chrome interior door handles.

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

the dash and center console are gm parts except the flip up storage part in the center console. the rest if aftermarket. the grab handle , the a/c vents , the seat controls. window controls , ash tray, and window switches.

the steering wheel is the same as autoguys from autowoods, it was the last millenium wheel they made. the finger grips are so nice and its a bit fatter than the stocker. im very pleased with this new stuff i tgive it that elegant but race look. however it isnt real carbon fiber, that would have cost me a few k which is a bit much for me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Chase looks pretty ****ing sweet, im loving ur steering wheel and the black chrome handles, how much was the wheel if u dont mind me askin??? oh yeah that ash tray is awesomw i didnt notice it til i read it and went back to check it out, now that is definate bling points... everything looks great tho :thumbs: ...

-Rob

wheel was not cheap i think about 350.

the black chrome handles can be had pretty cheap i paid like 100 for the set but looking on ebay you can find them just as cheap or cheaper.

wheel was not cheap i think about 350.

the black chrome handles can be had pretty cheap i paid like 100 for the set but looking on ebay you can find them just as cheap or cheaper.

Sweet man thnx... ill definately check ebay for those, hey i thought u were lookin in to gettin something lik R8RS4LF's steering wheel???

-Rob

Very nice, I have been trying to find a autowoods with that style. Love the handles as well as the CF.

Two observations though.

I don't think you should get black leather, the interior plastics are all charcoal. BUT what you could do is get a dark charcoal leather (shade darker then charcoal shade lighter then black) and have a happy median.

That way it all of it flows nicely.

If you were looking for pedals I recommend ulitmate pedals. I have seen their work and they are GOOD. Cuatom engraving etc, those are the little details (like the black chrome handles) that strike your eye.

Very nice, I have been trying to find a autowoods with that style. Love the handles as well as the CF.

Two observations though.

I don't think you should get black leather, the interior plastics are all charcoal. BUT what you could do is get a dark charcoal leather (shade darker then charcoal shade lighter then black) and have a happy median.

That way it all of it flows nicely.

If you were looking for pedals I recommend ulitmate pedals. I have seen their work and they are GOOD. Cuatom engraving etc, those are the little details (like the black chrome handles) that strike your eye.

yeah im with drako, i wanted my interior in solid black also but maybe doing just the black suade inserts would still look great... then again there nothing like a completely black murdered out look....

-Rob