new interior

04CHASE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase,

what are you planning to do with those Tail Lights? I like the LED look but I have a question did you have to put in a load resistor for the LED signals or was it pre-wired in?

i have one to put in but they arent installed yet so i dont know if it works

but as for the black leather and charcoal. i thought about that and if i dont have any charcoal left when im done then it will all flow. yes murder it will be.all black with black suede headliner, suede inserts on the doors, dark greay/charcoal inserts on the seats to match the littl bit of charcoal that will stay like on the wheel , the carpet and that about it.

where'd you get the grab handle? I cant find where to get one :dunno: I'm lookin for black cherrywood.. :)

looks good Chase, I wanted a wheel like that, but since they stopped making them i got a wood one instead, which i installed tonight, took about 45 min and the quality is amazing :crazy:

here is a shot of the new led tails smoked but i wasnt happy with them so im going to try somehting different

DSC00837.jpg

do you by chance have any pics of these installed because i was looking at these lights as well but not sure how they would look. post pics please

heyy i did silver inserts since all of the emblems are silver and the silver i have is carbon fiber they actually make a material that they call charcoal carbon fiber it looks like your carbon fiber with grey and black checkers i also did the rear door panels i painted the speaker grilles and covered the square piece next to it

DSCI0013-1.jpg

DSCI0004-1.jpg

DSCI0087.jpg

DSCI0086.jpg

DSCI0085.jpg

DSCI0084.jpg

• 1 year later...