Scary Story

Fireman31

wow, i am surprised how it could travel 1 mile from a shooting range, not hit anything in its path (was there a car dealership in the middle of a desert?), and hit him so low in his hip.. without even hitting a car or anything that is that low.

I am surprised he isnt sueing.. the police departments negligence with using the wrong shit almost killed this guy. I would have a lawyer up on these guys getting some major money.. their mistakes could have killed this guy

most shooting ranges i live around do not allow metal targets...or any metal at all for that matter.

all wood,cardboard etc. NO METALS

i'd sue for my hostital bills and pain and suffering....i wouldnt try to get rich off the deal.....well maybe not :P

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

a couple of years ago, someone around here got shot on a golf course a mile from a range. i think it was in the fall or early spring cuz i remember that he felt something hit him but didnt see anything. when he got done playing, he took his jacket off and he was bruised in the ribs. the bullet fell out of the jacket. never broke the skin.