Which PROGRAMMER is BEST for the VMAX?

bjdtruck

I have a predator programmer, worst money I ever spent. Then I got a wait4me tune, it was only 180 bucks with the PCM included or 80 if you send out your PCM to have it programmed. Best money I ever spent there. And it only took about a week until I got it back. Only one downside if you received a new PCM though. You will HAVE to hook a scan tool up to it which has the crank relearn option or you MAY get a check engine light. Besides that PCM tune is the way to go imo. Also with Wait4me you have unlimited changes you can have made to it, just send it back out to him and you just have to pay shipping both ways...

Edited by chevydeth (see edit history)

I brother in law had a preditor handheld tune on his 03 1500HD. Took that out and tuned it with HP Tuners and it's a whole different truck. Stay away from the handhelds. If you want to make optimal power, there are quite a few great custom tuners on this forum that will be glad to help you out.

HE'S RIGHT JUST ASK JESSE ABOUT THE NBS FROM THIS WEEKEND. IT'S NOT PERFECTED YET BUT +50 HP & +65 FT/LB SHOULD BE WORTH THE WAIT FOR YOU. AND THOSE WOULD BE AT THE WHEELS!!!

jesse bubb? 70+ horsepower at the motor? i dont think id believe it even if i saw it on a graph, lol