2002 SS pickup.

smoke03

ok guys ive NEVER seen one of these before. Is it truly an SS? The seller calls it a T3 SS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-S...sspagenameZWDVW

and how can I change this link to "2002 SS" and it still take you to this page. Ive seen people do it but i never could figure out how?

ok guys ive NEVER seen one of these before. Is it truly an SS? The seller calls it a T3 SS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-S...sspagenameZWDVW

and how can I change this link to "2002 SS" and it still take you to this page. Ive seen people do it but i never could figure out how?

Didnt even know DEI came out with a 2002 model, I know Gordon came out with one for the Monte Carlo, somewhere in the range of 2,000 units.

In regards to the linking part of your post, you would click the "Insert Link" button at the top to the right of the smilies. Then copy and paste the link you want to add to the thread, click ok, then it will ask you what you want to title the link...Put 2002 SS and youre done

In regards to the linking part of your post, you would click the "Insert Link" button at the top to the right of the smilies. Then copy and paste the link you want to add to the thread, click ok, then it will ask you what you want to title the link...Put 2002 SS and youre done

ok thanks!

I dont know. I thought maybe it was a clone but where do you get those gauges?

the gauges are Nu Image white face gauges. they supposedly are signed by theresa eardnhart or whateva, but it looks like it was signed by a 6 year old

this chump is trying to scam people. theirs no such thing as a t3 ss. i googled it and found nothing. i can't believe people actually try to pull this shit off. they got some balls.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: no way thats real

The truck is real. They were ordered from Chevrolet, delivered to Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet in Newton and customized by their specialty vehicles team. As he said in his listing, they were limited and were scheduled to be a Dale Earnhardt signature truck in 2001, but since he died they turned it into what you see there in the listing. Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet frequently does this with many vehicles both before and after Dale died. They also have done some Dale Jr stuff. These vehicles are exclusive to Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet and can not be purchased through other dealers as the Monte Carlo's were.