Cape Cod Rally

Attending Cape Cod Rally  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• I'm down for the overnight! Party!
    • I'd show for the day for some lunch!
    • I'd love to go, but Cape Cod is so far away...
    • I'd do it, but I've got some other lame excuse...

Hey Rauche ... Hmmmm that's near Wellfleet ... Do you know an Arthur Parker??? Used to be Sgt. in Wellfleet?? He is now the Chief of Carver? He also was my Chief for 6 ... L ... O ... N ... G ... ... Y ... E ... A ... R ... S ...

I guess you catch my drift ...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to be kidding me Shuan...

One of my best friends is Matthew Parker, he's a close relative or Artie... We've gotten out of sticky situations in that area quite a few times by mentioning his name...

I'll definitely introduce you to him when you're around, I'm sure Matt would love to chat with you...

Small freakin' world though 'eh?

• 2 weeks later...
You've got to be kidding me Shuan...

One of my best friends is Matthew Parker, he's a close relative or Artie... We've gotten out of sticky situations in that area quite a few times by mentioning his name...

I'll definitely introduce you to him when you're around, I'm sure Matt would love to chat with you...

Small freakin' world though 'eh?

LOL ... It's amazing how small it its!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

While co-ordinating the events for the CCR1, I came across an interesting thing; The "Brewster-In-Bloom" parade is on Sunday the 4th. I don't know if you guys are thinking what I'm thinking, but how many of you want to drive in a parade?

It kind of screws with my plans for Sunday, but I'm going to call and see about availability...

Post your interest for driving with the SSS.Com crew in a parade through my home town!!!!

UPDATE:

While co-ordinating the events for the CCR1, I came across an interesting thing; The "Brewster-In-Bloom" parade is on Sunday the 4th. I don't know if you guys are thinking what I'm thinking, but how many of you want to drive in a parade?

It kind of screws with my plans for Sunday, but I'm going to call and see about availability...

Post your interest for driving with the SSS.Com crew in a parade through my home town!!!!

I like that idea! :thumbs::chevy:

• 5 weeks later...
Well guys/gals, I'm not going to make it. My boss has a conference she wants to send me to in May and I probably won't be able to take off for the meet.

Jeremy, consider the Carlisle All GM Nationals in PA at the end of June! :chevy:

I WOULD DEFINITLY GO FOR DRIVING IN A PARADE, CRUISING IN FIRST GEAR NICE AND SLOW AND THAT LOVELY SOUND OF DUAL EXHAUST.

I know!! That's what I was thinking!! :thumbs:!

Where are you from anyways? You haven't filled in all you information yet...

PS: Don't forget to turn off that CAPS LOCK...

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
I know!! That's what I was thinking!! :thumbs: !

Where are you from anyways? You haven't filled in all you information yet...

PS: Don't forget to turn off that CAPS LOCK...

I'm from Uxbridge, MA. I've just started reading some of the different topics, but I am definitly planning on coming to out to the Cape. There is another guy in my town that owns an SS, I've only met him once but, i'm going to try and talk him into going as well.

• 2 weeks later...