how do you reset the thermometer in the rear view mirror?

Holty

Since my accident, the rear view mirror show the compass fine, but the temperature does not work. It just displays OC or 0C (can't tell if its a O or a 0). Does anybody know what the problem is here?

That sensor is located at the front of the truck and was on one of the braces for the transmission cooler. I would start there checking the plug and wiring to see if there is a cut. I do not know of a way to do a reset, but others may know.

CD

Mr. P, around here we call tow trucks "wreckers", but i think you are referring to a junk yard?

Bad bowtie, why is it a trick? i ask because my parts guy is calling this part a Ambient Light Sensor. You are calling it a Ambient Temp Sensor than joking about being a trick? i don't undestand?

Mr. P, around here we call tow trucks "wreckers", but i think you are referring to a junk yard?

Bad bowtie, why is it a trick? i ask because my parts guy is calling this part a Ambient Light Sensor. You are calling it a Ambient Temp Sensor than joking about being a trick? i don't undestand?

'Round here we call em' wreckin' yards.

Bad Bowtie's comment I'm not sure about. It is an ambient temp sensor, though.