dreams?

usabodyguard

ok, it is pretty much a given if you eat right before going to sleep you will have dreams, or if you are on drugs, prescription or otherwise...

anyways, last night i had a dream where i woke up and looked outside and there were massive ufo's hovering over the city, 5 or so huge ones and several smaller ones.... we were being invaded... it went on and on... and it sucked... i think it was from that UFO post...

jeez... these damn boards are breaking my wallet and now haunting my dreams... ugh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, it is pretty much a given if you eat right before going to sleep you will have dreams, or if you are on drugs, prescription or otherwise...

anyways, last night i had a dream where i woke up and looked outside and there were massive ufo's hovering over the city, 5 or so huge ones and several smaller ones.... we were being invaded... it went on and on... and it sucked... i think it was from that UFO post...

jeez... these damn boards are breaking my wallet and now haunting my dreams... ugh

i rarely ever dream anymore?... although i do believe in life on other planets, it's just mathmatically impossible for there not to be!... hey big D, do you think your having these "dreams" but maybe there just repressed memories of some horrible alain encounters you've had where they did unspeakable things to your behind?.... lol :rollin:

:withstupid: i havent dreamed in years.

:withstupid: i could go many months if not years sometimes where i cant remember a single dream?.

it is a well documented fact of science, i think there was a noble prize given to this realization...

people who dream are just far superior, ie better looking, smarter, more creative, etc, than people who dont...

so there... :P

and yea, i made that up, SO WHAT

:crackup:

yep you got me!... :thumbs::rollin: come on big D, you were just asking for it with this post!... i'm just suprised nobody else beat me to it?.. lmao.

:withstupid:

i rarely ever dream anymore?... although i do believe in life on other planets, it's just mathmatically impossible for there not to be!... hey big D, do you think your having these "dreams" but maybe there just repressed memories of some horrible alain encounters you've had where they did unspeakable things to your behind?.... lol :rollin:

:withstupid: i could go many months if not years sometimes where i cant remember a single dream?.

:withstupid:

dont forget that the boards are also making you question your sexuality :jester:

i dont know why but i constantly have dreams about Lindsay Lohan. i mean shes hot and all and i would hit it in a sec. but theres a butt load more celebrities i would take over her. its weird though cause every dream with her in it, is something where we are romantically involved. i had one where she came over and met my parents, we got married in another one, she took me to a movie premier in another one, the list just goes on and on. weird huh?