dreams?

usabodyguard

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget that the boards are also making you question your sexuality :jester:

i dont know why but i constantly have dreams about Lindsay Lohan. i mean shes hot and all and i would hit it in a sec. but theres a butt load more celebrities i would take over her. its weird though cause every dream with her in it, is something where we are romantically involved. i had one where she came over and met my parents, we got married in another one, she took me to a movie premier in another one, the list just goes on and on. weird huh?

i like how you dream! lol.

one night when i was working for paris i walked lindsey to her suv... no comment :puke:

dude why?... is she ugly in person?..

haha hook it up. im always down to f*ck a crazy chick lol

:withstupid: i know theres definetley hotter out there, but i've always had a thing for redhead's with big tits. :)

One night I had a pretty volatile mix of different sugars and bake goods right before I went to sleep.

Anyways I went to a school that was almost surrounded by water, for some reason it was an island...oh yeah and it was also Jurassic Park....and all the pretty lizards got out.

So yeah....I have an overactive imagination :lol:

I always have dreams before i fly.

last night, I had a dream I was on the plane and it couldn't come down through the clouds. We were stuck in the air.

You guys wish me luck Flight leaves today at 1:00 from carmen mexico. Ill be on flight 2021 if it goes missing We're stuck above the clouds just look up.

OH yea my seats by the $hitter, damn!!!

I always have dreams before i fly.

last night, I had a dream I was on the plane and it couldn't come down through the clouds. We were stuck in the air.

You guys wish me luck Flight leaves today at 1:00 from carmen mexico. Ill be on flight 2021 if it goes missing We're stuck above the clouds just look up.

OH yea my seats by the $hitter, damn!!!

i would much rather have a dream of being stuck in that air than having a dream where i crash.

i used to have alot of dreams but i don't have them any more. but have any of you ever had a dream that you know your in? i had that many times, 4 or 5 i'd say. it's the funest time i ever had in my life. what i most remember about the dreams was that i did whatever i wanted to do after i realized i was actually in a dream. i was breaking things and there were women in my dreams too, so you get that picture. :jester: it was so damn fun and i want them back. have any of you had a similiar experience. i only found 2 other people i know that this has happened to. i guess it takes a genious for someone to break the dream code. :jester: