Why did my Supporting Membership end early?

Krambo

Question

I thought it was for a year? It is obvious that I am expired (no designation under my name, in-box now full, can't host pics etc). I paid for a "subscription" on October 25th for a year. It hasn't been a year yet last time I checked.

Anyone? :shakehead:

And another thing, why can't I sign up for SS Supporting Member for the extra benifits? There is only a radio button for supporting member.

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

I thought it was for a year? It is obvious that I am expired (no designation under my name, in-box now full, can't host pics etc). I paid for a "subscription" on October 25th for a year. It hasn't been a year yet last time I checked.

Anyone? :shakehead:

And another thing, why can't I sign up for SS Supporting Member for the extra benifits? There is only a radio button for supporting member.

I am really evaluating being a member or not based on the issues that have been going on.... :dunno:

Same here Kev.

I pm SK Josh and says he is updating the site........ and it put all the SS Supporting Member down to Supporting Member ummmm My year is up 9 - 17 07 So ......... :confused:

• Admin

Hey Krambo. In order to fix the issues we have been having with users being signed back up automatically, we have removed the subscription package that included the extra donation. To make everything easier there is now only 1 option for being a supporting member.

During the process of transferring you to the regular package, the board would have showed that you cancelled your membership.

To make it up to you and any other supporting members that were effected, you were reinstated for a year from today. For most of you this will be good since your expirations were coming up within a few months.

If anyone else is having a problem, or your supporting membership status is still not showing up, just PM me and I will reinstate you with the added time.

Thanks for being a supporting member!

I just got an email that said I got a new membership. When I checked, my prior one, that I bought in January of this year, is cancelled with 4 months remaining. I replied to the email asking if I had been charged an additional $35. Too soon to have gotten an answer. I'll let you all know.

EDIT: I posted this prior to seeing Josh's reply. Sorry, and thanks, Josh.

EDIT #2: Josh has just PM'd me, and all is well. Thanks, again.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

• Admin

The added time is free.

We really appreciate those that are supporting members and wanted to make up the inconvenience.

There will now only be one supporting membership, no "ss" supporting membership, to clear up the issues with some being charged automatically and not being reinstated.

Again, if anyone has any issues don't hesitate to pm me or email me and I'll make sure everyone is happy!

Thanks

Hey Krambo. In order to fix the issues we have been having with users being signed back up automatically, we have removed the subscription package that included the extra donation. To make everything easier there is now only 1 option for being a supporting member.

During the process of transferring you to the regular package, the board would have showed that you cancelled your membership.

To make it up to you and any other supporting members that were effected, you were reinstated for a year from today. For most of you this will be good since your expirations were coming up within a few months.

If anyone else is having a problem, or your supporting membership status is still not showing up, just PM me and I will reinstate you with the added time.

Thanks for being a supporting member!

sucks for me...i just got charged today for another year. :shakehead:

Dear jeremy cook,

This email confirms that you sent $24.99 USD to Silikhan Publishing

Group, LLC as a subscription payment.

-----------------------------------

Payment Details

Date of payment: Sep 14, 2007

Amount: $24.99 USD

Subscription Details