first apple computer...

usabodyguard

yea i saw this online...

funny how in 30 years we have come so far... i have more technology in my tactical cmos watch than this entire computer...AppleComputers.jpg

HA! Thats too funny. If I remember correctly my first PC had a 200mz processor with like 8mgs of RAM and it was considered state of art at the time

I've used them all. Except the Univac, and I even know a guy who's done that (on a Navy Destroyer).

Remember the first TRS-80? Go Z80 yeah! :lol:

Mr. P. :)

The old TRS-80 was my first computer. My sisters would scream when I turned it on, as it would turn half the available channels on the TV to static :sigh: Back in the good old days before FCC certification :D I really hated loading those programs from cassete too. :sick: But with that cool port modem that ran at a blazing 300 baud, I could login to the college computers and not have to go there in person to use them :thumbs: That was back in the day when you would have to wait in line to get a terminal to use the computer :D

My cousin had a Timex Sinclair 2000 (I think that was the name). Now that was a piece of equipment. Well, it was a piece of something anyway. And wasn't there a version before the Commodore 64? I seem to remember the 64 being an upgrade. Old fart computer nerds of the world unite! Screw the Lilliput, I say we mount up an old 64 in one of our trucks!