All Zaino lovers

a1cmaw

Hey guys-

Nice trucks. I'd love to have a single cab clone ;)

I've used Zaino for 5 years, and I've had problems with Zaino's most recent formula of Z2, Z5, and Z18 Clay Bar. BIG problems. It won't dry, I can't seem to use ZFX without having streaks, and its just a general pain to wipe off.

I detail vehicles for a living, so i don't have a lot of time to waste on a job trying to remove a stubborn polish. Zaino is still a great product, but it is extremely difficult for me to get these cars and trucks finished when I have to spend extra time when something goes wrong.

In October, a good friend of mine and former Zaino Distributor teamed up with a car care product manufacturer to create Tropi-Care. I tried it at a GMHTP Car Show and I was instantly HOOKED! I am now a Tropi-Care Distributor, only because I believe in the product and love the way it works.

Like Zaino, Tropi-Care is a synthetic polymer polish that will provide great looks AND great durability, while protecting your vehicle's finish from the sun. No wax, no abraisives in the Car Polish, no silicone. Easy on with a wet applicator pad, VERY easy to remove, especially with the microfiber towels :)

My friend has submitted his new polish to Guru Reports to be tested in their next Wax Test- where they test 50 polishes and waxes so we don't have to. Zaino came out on top last time. www.gurureports.org/specialreports/waxtest.html

Please check out www.tropi-care.com for more product information!

Thanks!

Cody

www.codyfirebird.com

www.tropi-care.com

Maybe this needs to be deleted...it's his first post.....Is that what you are talking about BenKey...posts like this as your first ones?

Zaino update: Well resumed use yesterday after rainout last weekend. used dawn first, then clay bar, then zaino wash, then Z2 w/zfx. bottle said 1/2 hr. dry time then buff. It was 52 degrees, I let it dry one hour and buffed. It was easiest wax job I have ever done!! looks awesome. The difference is incredible. The night lights reflecting off the truck were almost blinding. I am completely impressed. I did finish w/z-6 spray. I have only done one coat. will do more next time. no streaks, no swirls, no nothing :D

I only used 1.25 ounces of wax for entire vehicle...it does go a long way.

My guess is that for those that had trouble, you must not have had all the old wax/debris stripped off first. Anyways, completely sold on products.

Archived