All Zaino lovers

a1cmaw

i know A LOT of y'all are faithful zaino users; however, hear me out. i ordered a bottle of the wash/polish thinking i'd be getting the best stuff out there. well let me tell you, the first time i used it, as i was rinsing it off, i was like, sweet, it was doing the whole sheeting thing and everything was cool. so i moved on to the next section. well by the time i was done with that section, the first one had started to dry and it left all kinds of streaks and grime. so i thought i hadn't washed and rinsed enough. so i washed and rinsed some more. well it did it again after it partially dried again so i thought no big deal, it'll wipe off so i continued washing the side of the truck. nope. i had to re wash the whole side with real car wash. i even tried using it with the pressure washer and the same thing happened so i just trashed the leftovers.

i talked to one of my buddies (who is also hung up on zaino) about it and he didn't have an answer so i'm hoping maybe y'all could put your two cents.

now i didn't use the clay bar or wax or anything. i wanted to try just the wash first, which was crap. so until i get the garage cleaned out and can park it inside i ain't having nothing to do with zaino's (don't want to spend the time or money and then park under the trees). for those out there who are open to suggestions and would like an easier (doesn't require a degree in car washing and waxing) and perhaps cheaper alternative, rain-x wash and wax all the way!!!!!! that stuff is awesome and you can get it just about anywhere that sells car wash stuff and it's only like 5 bucks a bottle. it always dries easy and leaves the truck silky smooth (i mean you can't even put anything on it without sliding off) and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than zaino's. i also highly recommend theultimate gloss polish from stylinconcepts.com. it's kinda pricy at $25 a bottle but well worth it.

just my experience and opinions, not trying to bash zaino, just not satisfied with the product.

interesting you bring this up...I just started the process of using zaino today, then rain hit. I am using the complete kit (clay bar and all) I will update you and let you know what happens. I believe that the clay bar is important as well as a good car wash with dawn. These two items remove contaminants and waxes, and believe me, when I used clay bar I was amazed at what came up. regular car wash will not remove waxes, that is why I used dawn (this time only however). Please note that none of there products are abrasive therefore will not remove water spots or bugs/tar. get these off first. Anyways, hope the rest of my app. goes better. I HATE WASTING MONEY!! i will let you know

Hey guys-

Nice trucks. I'd love to have a single cab clone ;)

I've used Zaino for 5 years, and I've had problems with Zaino's most recent formula of Z2, Z5, and Z18 Clay Bar. BIG problems. It won't dry, I can't seem to use ZFX without having streaks, and its just a general pain to wipe off.

I detail vehicles for a living, so i don't have a lot of time to waste on a job trying to remove a stubborn polish. Zaino is still a great product, but it is extremely difficult for me to get these cars and trucks finished when I have to spend extra time when something goes wrong.

In October, a good friend of mine and former Zaino Distributor teamed up with a car care product manufacturer to create Tropi-Care. I tried it at a GMHTP Car Show and I was instantly HOOKED! I am now a Tropi-Care Distributor, only because I believe in the product and love the way it works.

Like Zaino, Tropi-Care is a synthetic polymer polish that will provide great looks AND great durability, while protecting your vehicle's finish from the sun. No wax, no abraisives in the Car Polish, no silicone. Easy on with a wet applicator pad, VERY easy to remove, especially with the microfiber towels :)

My friend has submitted his new polish to Guru Reports to be tested in their next Wax Test- where they test 50 polishes and waxes so we don't have to. Zaino came out on top last time. www.gurureports.org/specialreports/waxtest.html

Please check out www.tropi-care.com for more product information!

Thanks!

Cody

www.codyfirebird.com

www.tropi-care.com

I use zaino and I'm hooked, For best results do all the steps it's not really that hard

wash vehicle is dawn dish soap, clay bar it, wash it, couple coats z5 then all the z2 you want.

things to remember...

when using clay bar keep it lubed with solution of zaino wash and some water

apply z5 and z2 thin...very thin. a little bit goes a long way.

The stuff is great the more you put on the better it looks :cool:

Hey guys-

Nice trucks. I'd love to have a single cab clone ;)

I've used Zaino for 5 years, and I've had problems with Zaino's most recent formula of Z2, Z5, and Z18 Clay Bar. BIG problems. It won't dry, I can't seem to use ZFX without having streaks, and its just a general pain to wipe off.

I detail vehicles for a living, so i don't have a lot of time to waste on a job trying to remove a stubborn polish. Zaino is still a great product, but it is extremely difficult for me to get these cars and trucks finished when I have to spend extra time when something goes wrong.

In October, a good friend of mine and former Zaino Distributor teamed up with a car care product manufacturer to create Tropi-Care. I tried it at a GMHTP Car Show and I was instantly HOOKED! I am now a Tropi-Care Distributor, only because I believe in the product and love the way it works.

Like Zaino, Tropi-Care is a synthetic polymer polish that will provide great looks AND great durability, while protecting your vehicle's finish from the sun. No wax, no abraisives in the Car Polish, no silicone. Easy on with a wet applicator pad, VERY easy to remove, especially with the microfiber towels :)

My friend has submitted his new polish to Guru Reports to be tested in their next Wax Test- where they test 50 polishes and waxes so we don't have to. Zaino came out on top last time. www.gurureports.org/specialreports/waxtest.html

Please check out www.tropi-care.com for more product information!

Thanks!

Cody

www.codyfirebird.com

www.tropi-care.com

Nice ad.

Where are the AD Police???????? Non Supporting Vendor!!!!!!

:withstupid:

Yeah, AUTOGUY aways gets his post deleted when he first posted products?

AUTOGUY did you ever find out how to become a preferred vendor?

Anyway to stick to the topic, you may have other wax or buildup thats on the paint causing this check with your Zaino Distrubutor. I love Zaino and haven't had any problems, so you may need to strip the old wax off with Dawn soap then follow the steps.

Lets us know what happens. :seeya:

NO I NEVER received a reply in reference to the Supporting Vendor Information. I guess what's fair for one is not for the other. All I want is a little parity as far as who gets deleted and who doesn't. There are links to all kind of web sites, and e-bay products for people that may or may not be members here, and they are benefiting from this forum. Is that fair????

westers pcm's

Hyperss, Post # 42683

"We have to many in stock right now.

Tim

www.hyperformanceauto.com "

Also #42764 "This is a brand new 9006 7000K HID kit from K2. Im getting rid of it for $350 shipped".

Tim

Also: Farmtruc-Nelson Performance, Shopman1, etc,etc,etc....

Why can these non supporting "Vendors" do it, but I can't?????

Sorry to sound like an infomercial guys. I just wanted to give you an affordable alternative. Any money I make from selling product goes directly toward the purchase of more product to sell, and I'm sure it will remain that way for quite a while.

The only 'advertising' is for the product itself, not for my personal gain :)

Use whatever car care products you wish, but please take Tropi-Care into consideration when you think of synthetic car polishes.

Free samples are available. He has been sending out samples of the car wash and polish. Call Steve at 972.743.9443 if you're interested in trying Tropi-Care.

Again, sorry to highjack your tread!

Thanks,

Cody

NO I NEVER received a reply in reference to the Supporting Vendor Information. I guess what's fair for one is not for the other. All I want is a little parity as far as who gets deleted and who doesn't. There are links to all kind of web sites, and e-bay products for people that may or may not be members here, and they are benefiting from this forum. Is that fair????

westers pcm's

Hyperss, Post # 42683

"We have to many in stock right now.

Tim

www.hyperformanceauto.com "

Also #42764 "This is a brand new 9006 7000K HID kit from K2. Im getting rid of it for $350 shipped".

Tim

Also: Farmtruc-Nelson Performance, Shopman1, etc,etc,etc....

Why can these non supporting "Vendors" do it, but I can't?????

AUTOGUY,

There is but once that I can remember, although I may be wrong, that Wester (Lyndon) has come on here and advertised his product and I think most of that was asking everyone to return the PCMs to him that still owed one. Most any advertising he gets, comes from the members promoting his product.

The links to websites and ebay products are 99.9% put up here by us, the member, and yes I am a member as well, for people to be informed on where to get something for whatever price. In your mind - I guess nobody should be putting a link to ebay for say a 6.0L block if someone was looking to pick up one of those. Sorry, in this case I think the members are still benefitting. Please tell everyone what is wrong with it. That much is done on every board, I've been to.

Shopman1 (which you and I have already discussed) and Nelson performance contribute quite a bit to the site, whether you think so or not. Very sorry if you were offended that some of your post were deleted. If I recall, you actually started a thread about your products and then started searching, and yes it's easy to see what you are doing, for some of your products so you could post advertising that you had this or that for sell. The very first letters from you that hit the board, were "I have that for sell." None of the others you mentioned have done that - at least in my definition.

As far as consistency goes, we do our best. Like I said, sorry if you were offended that your posts were deleted. I wish I would have kept them. If I had, they'd be posted here right now, so everyone can see the diff between the first post in this thread and yours.

:sigh: geez y'all, all i wanted was to hear people's thought and experiences on my post, not a "soap" opera :lol: . can we just delete the whole thread and forget i ever said anything.

Archived