Accident

artval

Well, after four years of good luck the bad luck starts. I got rear ended by some stupid driver biatch that was not paying attention to the road. She rear ended me going about 30 mph. Which in turn, pushed me forward across an intersection (cause she was still pressing the gas) and made me hit a car that was about 20 feet from me. So now my truck has front and rear damage.

sucks...

it's in the shop, about 7g's worth of damage that progressive (my insurance) is paying until they determine liability. Well, the lady doesn't want to claim liability.

It has been a sad few days. This happened in Tucson too. I don't even live here.

Sucks...

pics are on my next post.

Edited by artval (see edit history)

Yup, Tucson, AZ. I now know that at least 99% of people her in Tucson can't drive. As far as the originator of the accident, it was the trail blazer. the trail blazer hit me without hitting the brakes. after she hit me, the honda hit her, which in turn made her hit me twice. The trail blazer and the last car, a toyota, were cited for the accident. it involved five cars. I will get the truck in the next few days here. i have to get back to kingsville, Texas on 9/15 so they are in a rush to fix it.

the red honda in the background looked all smashed up, is that the originator of the accident?

:withstupid: Yeah it looks like that Honda rear-ended the Trailblazer..........

EDIT: damn 5 cars..........definitely sue her and the driver of the Honda if it goes to court :smash:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

progressive (my insurance) is paying until they determine liability. Well, the lady doesn't want to claim liability.

She won't ... as soon as the Police Officer cites her for "Following too Closely" or some charge, the officer has shown who is liable!!! and being a 5 car chain reaction, the first vehicle will mostlikely be flipping the entire bill ...

BTW .. glad your ok ... And Rain in Tucson??? That had to be an oddity too boot!!!

Well, here is the breakdown.

There were five vehicles involved. A kia (1), me (2), Trail Blazer (3), Honda (4) and a Toyota (5). number 1 and 2 were at a full stop. 3 hit 2, causing 4 to hit 3 and 5 hit 4. Officer at the scene cited the trailblazer for following too close and driving too fast for the conditions (it was raining). the same citation was given to car 5.

Well, here is the breakdown.

There were five vehicles involved. A kia (1), me (2), Trail Blazer (3), Honda (4) and a Toyota (5). number 1 and 2 were at a full stop. 3 hit 2, causing 4 to hit 3 and 5 hit 4. Officer at the scene cited the trailblazer for following too close and driving too fast for the conditions (it was raining). the same citation was given to car 5.

:confused: where does car 1 come into this?? Were you pushed into car 1??

yeah. i was stopped about 20 feet from car one. he was also stopped at the red light but a minor intersection was between me and him. I got pushed 20 feet and then some. I don't think she ever let off the gas.