very funny video

palletyard

seen it before, he has a bunch of other ones too he dresses up in a klan robe and hood and cruises in compton. he even walks into a liquor store with a giant wood cross.

I've seen the Klan one as well. I have to say he must have grapefruits down there to do that in Compton.

that dude is a F*CKING A$$HOLE, im hispanic and i know u may not have meant it to be offensive but those videos suck... i live in Compton and if i were to ever see that dude id beat the DOG SH*T outta him oh and Dave i would definately let u know so u could record it... not cool :nonod:

-Rob

that dude is a F*CKING A$$HOLE, im hispanic and i know u may not have meant it to be offensive but those videos suck... i live in Compton and if i were to ever see that dude id beat the DOG SH*T outta him oh and Dave i would definately let u know so u could record it... not cool :nonod:

-Rob

all those guys want to do is WORK, simple... they arent out, at least those guys, stealing shit, instead they stand there day in and day out, looking to work for a slaves wage and then this ****er comes along... excuse my language, but that just aint right... karma will get this guy...

but im with ya rob...

this thread should be closed... imfo

That is kind of funny. Kind of...

I would have also laughed if one of those hispanics shot that muther phucker.

I wouldn't blame them either, some people are just cold blooded, but he'll get whats coming to him, I bet when he has kids his daughter is gonna marry a black or a Hispanic and then he'll realize what kind of douche bag he is. All they want to do is work, they aren't causing trouble. Plain and simple if I ever see that guy I will be doing 25 to life.