Energy Drinks

zippy

coffee here. black at home or in coffee shops. cream one sugar at dunks. i'll have the occasional red bull (sometimes with Jager - not in awhile though) and the occasional NOS. usually its just water or vitamin water during the day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monster, the regualar green one, and the orange one too, and sometimes AMP Overdrive.

i had a can of Monster for the first time last week. .OMG i thought i was gonna kill myself.

i wasnt amped up, but it made me feel like crud and made by brain feel like it was literally on fire..

me stay away now.. me like em pepsi.

Normal days only require a Mt Dew for me, but on "bad days" I need a Roster Booster from Quik trip in the 64oz fountain cup. I also like the Rockstar drinks as well as NOS, and will every once in a while go for the expensive as hell for the size Red Bull. Actually, come to think of it, I'm an energy drink whore... I drink whatever is on sale.

oh.. and.. no one drinks Jolt or Bawls??

Bawlz gets the job done. However it gives me the worst heartburn, so no more bawlz for me :crackup: I have been drinking Red-Bull lately. I like it because it's not so sugary like monster, full throttle, etc...

But, for the best energy kick, I think coffee works the best :ughdance:

Okay let me say I have an adictive personalitly, yeah been to a lot of organizations with mostly initials and I absolutely hate Coffee.

I used to drink around 10 redbulls a day. I was getting expensive so I went on a Energy Drink sampling/testing. Tried the monster had a funny aftertaste. Tried the Jolt energy and their BlueRaspberry is insanely great. Tastes like a blue slurppy. I like the AMP but they have so many carbs. Moved to the Vault but there is no kick there just a soda. Tried Full Throttle but not a big fan. Rockstar is alright but again funny aftertaste. There is an Orange Juice based one Jamban or something, So much acid it gave my stomach fits. There was a Rx Brand they had an icetea flavored drink but it was really bitter, like the tea had steaped too long.

I would say my favorite is the Jolt Blue but its hard to find for me and its made in NY. So not sure how you guys would do lookng for it.

Now after all that my let me warn you... My resting pulse went from 67 to 99bpm and my blood pressure went through the roof. Something like 200/130.

So now I am off all Caffenine and just water.