Energy Drinks

zippy

green MONSTERS for me 1 in the morning and 1 on the way home. been drinking it for over 2 years now i can't stand coke now which i use to drink. I' ve been getting some of the guys at work on hook on it too ,you should see the cans I 've been piling up in the window.( just too bug the boss).

If I have a bad day ,or good one, I will have monster and Crown royal. that will get anyone going. :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drink 5-6 regular Mtn. Dew's each day.

:withstupid:

when i was in high school i drank a lot of mtn dew, enough to the point i wrote to mtn dew and told them how much i liked their product and then they sent me 3 coupons for free 24 packs, stickers and pens. maybe i ought to write a letter to gm and try to get a lsx block out of it. :wtf:

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

I'm trying to kick the habit starting this morning. Easing myself off of the hard core/high calorie stuff. Started with Diet Pepsi Max this morning. It wouldn't do much for you hard core energy drink guys, but coming from Mt. Dew it isn't to bad as far as energy goes. Now as for the taste.... Let's just say you have to be used to a diet soda... yup, it still tastes like Diet Pepsi, bleh.

:withstupid:

Green ones are the best!

:withstupid: I try to drink just mountain dew but some days I need more. Sam's club sells the green Monster in a 24 can flat. I like the bottles for Sum Poosie but I don't like the taste so the rest sit on the bar in the basement.

I'm trying to kick the habit starting this morning. Easing myself off of the hard core/high calorie stuff. Started with Diet Pepsi Max this morning. It wouldn't do much for you hard core energy drink guys, but coming from Mt. Dew it isn't to bad as far as energy goes. Now as for the taste.... Let's just say you have to be used to a diet soda... yup, it still tastes like Diet Pepsi, bleh.

man i tried one of those diet pepsi max's the other day and thought it was terrible. i like the idea since thats the only soda i drink but i couldnt stand it.