Some Kid Spat On My Truck!

montanass

So I'm not having a super day. I woke up late, and had to rush to work, my lunch didn't sit well with me, so i felt like crap for the second half of work, so instead of hangin out in town tonight, i decided to head home and relax. On my way some kid in a POS Dodge Ram hawks one out the window, all down the d/s of my truck! I nail the brakes and hit reverse... the kid in the dodge takes off cause he knew that he just spit on the wrong truck! I turned around in a gravel driveway real quick, and mash the gas to catch this little bastard. So I run him down... like it was hard, he had taken a couple of right turns and was hiding in someone's driveway. I block him in get out and ask him: "what kind of bulshit is that?" he says, "i was just spitting out my window, i didn't mean to get your truck." I said, "yeah yeah, karma's a bitch..." and went to get back in my truck since i had already proven my point, when the dumbass asks :"what the hell is karma?" I said "GOOGLE IT BITCH!" got in my truck and drove home. I decided to let karma catch up with the little bastard instead of beatin his ass, which would have been oh so easy... :sigh: man what a day....

:rant:

a couple of months ago, I was out with my girlfriend looking at stuff for our apartment. As I approached a toll booth I got behind a moving truck and I saw the guy in the passenger window hawk out a big mouth full of milk (or something). I dove to the left and missed it and then got back in line behind them so I could see. the guy was laughing his ass off. little did he know that he missed me. i got through the tolls and passed got next to them. for the next half mile, we were door to door and the guy wouldn't look over. I made eye contact before and after the spitting and now he wouldn't look. my girlfriend couldn't understand why I got so quiet so fast. she didn't see. i didn't mention it to her either. I tried so hard to keep my anger in check. if he hit, it was on.

it was a full mouthful.

Your self control is unbelievable! I would have beat that kid senseless.

:withstupid: definitely good self control........if I was in your shoes I probably would have rubbed his nose in it like a dog, slapped the sh*t out of him, then taken a p*ss on his truck.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Question. Where did you get yourself control, and how much did it cost?

Had the same experience, except it was a full 32 oz of pop from a gas station type... and I was in the Camaro... windows down... t-tops out. It cop ruled has self defense, and got a warning for "aggressive driving" as he put it, since I had to chase 'em down.

What do they call the ticket for a high speed chase? lol

BTW, should have made him pay for a truck wash....