Exhausts?

Plwtwo

Has anyone bought and installed thew B&B yet? I got the Corsa, thru Tbyrne, and didn't really like it, and was thinking of trying the B&B.

If anyone is wanting a Corsa Sport let me know, mine has 43 miles on it. I might be willing to part with it. :lol: There is nothing wrong with it, sounds good, I'm just picky. Good mid-range and high in.

Well, I think I see what you don't like, I am not even going to put it on my truck.

I thought Corsa was suppose to be a quality name, they could have atleast done a nice Y-pipe. The thing is horrid, very disappointed in Corsa.

I bought mine through Tbyrne aswell, I hope he dosen't have a problem with a return. Here are some pics of what I do not care for at all. They took one pipe cut a nasty hole in it and welded the other over the uneven hole. Yuck.. :puke:

And the muffler even has a big dent in it and the box looks to be perfectly fine, like it was there when they packaged it :nono:

Bill-03-SD

109501301azLZaq_ph.jpg

109501827ptEhCs_ph.jpg

That looks like a homemade Y-pipe, not something from a reputable company.  What is the shot of the inside of the pipe of?

That is what I was thinking, If I wanted a home made hack job I would have done it myself. The picture of the pipe is showing the inside by the patch job, a lot of jagged pipe still in there to resticted flow. I guess I should have bought the B&B instead..

Bill-03-SD

109502033FWVSHg_ph.jpg

Fit and finish on my were fine, welds were good, too. I didn't like the lost of low end power....upper mid and high end power was good. Plus, I have sometuning work to do on my truck. The exhaust set a lean bank code.

Fit and finish on my were fine, welds were good, too. I didn't like the lost of low end power....upper mid and high end power was good. Plus, I have sometuning work to do on my truck. The exhaust set a lean bank code.

Just installed a side-outlet B&B on my Z71 and the install was rather uneventful. Very nice product and I especially appreciated the hint in the instructions in which it is recommended to disconnect the battery---so the computer could relearn the hardware it detects.

In my case, the low end remained intact, no codes were displayed. The truck seemed to get a bit zipper (not as much pressure applied to accelerator in town) the more I drove it.

The exhaust sound is sweet although interior sound is louder than I expected. Not sure if it is resonance or not. I don't think it is resonance because I don't feel it, but hear it---more of a voooooom sound. But the noise is tolerable and I hate resonance. Going by the comments with y'alls SSes, I think I should expect the system will break in and start mellowing. If it loosens up and gets louder, well... may have to rethink things a bit.

Archived