Sold The Ss... :(

BumpinSS

Sorry to hear that :banghead::banghead::banghead: .....Hope whatever you buy or build next makes you as happy as the SS did! :driving:

Well, my SS is no longer in my possession :shakehead: . Over laborday weekend a gentleman from Kansas City came up to me admiring my truck and saying how he'd been looking for an AWS SS that hadn't been ragged out. He then asked if I'd thought about selling it and I said I hadn't planned on selling it for a while. We talked some more and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He cut me a check for the truck and a lil extra for the parts I had laying in the garage planning to do the build in fall. I'll miss the truck...def the most fun vehicle I ever owned. I'm not sure what I am going to build now, I considered the TBSS but after I drove one it really wasn't for me. I think after that accident I had 2 years ago I was a lil scared of a fast SUV. I'm considering either building a Camaro SS to stay in the SS family or getting a Tahoe and going back to my audio builds for a while until we see if a new SS will be released anytime soon.