Pics Of My New Roll Pan And Tail Lights..

2006_superado

Relocate the handle, shave the tailgate; tint the taillights; fill the roll pan seams = totally bitchin :cool:

Mr. P. :)

edit - you could also experiment with a white painted tailgate handle cup w/ chrome tailgate handle, it would match the rest of the truck. And those taillights tinted will look HOT; match by also tinting the amber lenses in the headlights. My $0.02. :D

i'm definetley considering relocating the handle and shaving the gate, but i've always liked the roll pan's when there just bolted on, i think it looks better when the line continues down from the gate but thats jmo, plus if it's ever damaged or scratched it's easily removed and repaired/replaced.

afa the lights go, i think they'll look really good tinted as well... how would i go about tinting the front amber lights?.. i was looking at some og the aftermarket HL's and they had some halo's with a black housing that looked pretty sick.

i got the handle relocater kit here:

http://www.truckshop.com/catalog/Sir-Micha...lo-p-18124.html

cheapest place i could find, and i looked EVERYWHERE

i got installed and painted and everything at this place called The Custom Shop, located in Chatsworth. they do excellent work, and are very moderately priced. it only cost me $350, while everyone else was askin between 500-800. Big Dave went there too for his tailgate.

phone # is 818-340-0696. ask for mark and tell him the guy in the red silverado told you about it.