Pics Of My New Roll Pan And Tail Lights..

2006_superado

personaly i like them a lot i got the lights on ebay, and the sir michaels roll pan i got from disguised-ss (thanks again ryan)... i think i want to shave the handle and the spoiler mounting holes now?.. either that or a color matched handle and a rst/eliminator spoiler?... anyway let me know what you guys think.

post-8665-1189469026_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1189469040_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1189469047_thumb.jpg

Not a huge fan of the lights, then again I really like the stock lights. Looks real good though!

thanks. i like the stock lights as well, i sold mine to another member and basicaly got these for free.. i was thinking of lightly smoking them so the red and chrome would'nt be so loud... but i still like them as is to.

lookin good :thumbs:

smoke the lights imo...

hey did you sell your bumper? I think julien wants one... he is out to sea but i can contact him for you...

thanks big D.

afa julian i asked him about that at the last gtg, he said he wanted a painted one not chrome, otherwise i would have sold it to him... plus i traded it and my hitch for the pan and some belltec spindles.

i was thinking about smoking them once i figure out which way to go between shaved or color matched?.. either way i'd have to go to a body shop and get the price difference's.

rollpan looks real good...ive never been real partial to the euro tailight look but there better than some ive seen. spoiler would look great with the pan....although if it was mine i think id ditch the chrome bed rails but im sure they serve a purpose for ya.

shave it for sure man, i had mine done and i love it.

where did you get the kit and how much did it cost to have it all done?..

smoke the lights. I'd probably mod the pan also. :thumbs:

i'm planning on smoking the lights when i get the rest done, plus i need to figure out which way i'm going with it?..

and everyone else thanks for compliments and the honest oppinions. :cheers:

Relocate the handle, shave the tailgate; tint the taillights; fill the roll pan seams = totally bitchin :cool:

Mr. P. :)

edit - you could also experiment with a white painted tailgate handle cup w/ chrome tailgate handle, it would match the rest of the truck. And those taillights tinted will look HOT; match by also tinting the amber lenses in the headlights. My $0.02. :D

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)