Trailblazer Tc Where To Buy?

Am I supposed to be looking for a TBSS converter or the one for the 6 cylinder?

its the I6 converter for the 4.2L. in my opinion, you should knock out two birds with one stone and get the TB converter & shift kit from zippy. best 2 mods i did so far. :thumbs:

its the I6 converter for the 4.2L. in my opinion, you should knock out two birds with one stone and get the TB converter & shift kit from zippy. best 2 mods i did so far. :thumbs:

Thanks. I'm not sure what I am doing with a shift kit, yet. My local guy that is a well respected 4L60E/65E builder for F-bodies recommends billet servos, accumulator and a vacuum modulator. From talking with him he has done some work with local AWD SSS's also.

Thanks. I'm not sure what I am doing with a shift kit, yet. My local guy that is a well respected 4L60E/65E builder for F-bodies recommends billet servos, accumulator and a vacuum modulator. From talking with him he has done some work with local AWD SSS's also.

I say PM Zippy for a TBTC, zippy shift kit & servos. He also has the metal accumulator thing he sells. His shift kit/servos and my TBTC work great in my blown SS. I also have my ss tuned by zippy. :thumbs: