New Pics

pimp ss

Pimp, did you enter your truck in a car show on 1171 in Flower Mound about the middle of August? I think I saw you right up next to the road in the Parker Square shopping center.

yes i go to that car show every month as a matter of fact it is on this sunday but so is my 5 year olds birthday party im gonna try to go by there you should have stopped ill be at the aloha fun park on 407 on sunday at 1;00 so if you are bored come by and say whats up

I would have except that we were just getting back from out of state and I had quads to unload, and a truck load of people, luggage, trash and dog hair (got a Husky that sheds like nobodys business) to clean out of the truck before the sun set that evening. Had to work the next morning.

I would love to go to the show and meet up with you, but I work Sundays. I met you and several of the other Texas SS guys at the Ennis GTG back in February of this year.

Truck looks great.

One thing, is it just my eyes or was the rear/bed panels repainted. The back of the truck seems to be a darker shade of blue?

My wife asked the same thing but I told her it was just the lighting. As far as I know it has never been repainted.

the truck has never been painted it is 100% factory paint except the pieces i have had painted and yes unfortunatly i have to drive it in the rain and i just wax the windows when i wax the truck and drive a little faster and the water just flys off the windshield i took the wipers off because they were ugly and i used to have the liscense plate at the bottom of the windshield and they hid part of the plate

the truck has never been painted it is 100% factory paint except the pieces i have had painted and yes unfortunatly i have to drive it in the rain and i just wax the windows when i wax the truck and drive a little faster and the water just flys off the windshield i took the wipers off because they were ugly and i used to have the liscense plate at the bottom of the windshield and they hid part of the plate

Officer, I wasn't speeding, I was just getting the rain off my windsheild :crackup: