Throttle Body Spacers?

TheGeorgiaKid

What is the best brand of throttle body spacer to use or is one as good as the other? I was thinking about getting a #62100 Jet Performance spacer. I'm going to use a AEM Brute Force cold air intake kit. Would it be a good idea to go ahead & cut the screen out of the stock mass air flow sensor with this setup? Thanks.

STOP. Hold your money. If you want performance, save your $$$ & get a Custom Tune. A spacer will not give you anything. A De-screened MAF can be a tuning night mare. Can cause codes to be set. Do more research and you will see what I mean.

CD

Thanks for the input guys. You have convinced me not to buy a throttle body spacer. I'm going to go ahead & do the AEM cold air intake kit & like one guy said do not de-screen the MAF sensor, I won't. Anyone know where I could get a custom PCM tune in GA? I live 100 miles north of Atlanta, but would go have it done if anyone there does it. Thanks Again.