Who Wants Em?

RacerJJ

Edelbrock Shorty's...EDL-6502...Linky...Imagine those but used and dull with no gaskets...$200 shipped. I'll throw in a FREE, brand new SLP 2003 160* T-stat just for you! Other than the dull finish, these headers are in great condition and are 50 state smog legal.

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

any issues with heat\burned wires, etc? will i need a retune for these?
Under-hood temps increased as to be expected with aftermarket headers but no wire burning issues and no retune is required. These are basically a fancy replacement for stock manifolds and they flow much better than stock but not as good as long tubes.
finally got the LT's eh?
Yes! Finally stepped up to the big time! I think the install was scaring me away all these years but it turned out to be rather easy.

Under-hood temps increased as to be expected with aftermarket headers but no wire burning issues and no retune is required. These are basically a fancy replacement for stock manifolds and they flow much better than stock but not as good as long tubes.Yes! Finally stepped up to the big time! I think the install was scaring me away all these years but it turned out to be rather easy.

LT header install isn't too bad with the right tools. Too bad I didn't have the right tools. The install took me longer than installing the maggie :banghead: