Paid But Haven't Recieved Product

SScrewcab is selling me his SS tailgate cap. I sent his money order payment on Aug 13th and he recieved it Aug 20th.

He said he was going to mail the cap first thing in the morning of Aug 21st. PM'd him on Aug 28th and he still hadn't shipped it...

Said he'd try to get it out Aug 31st...Didn't go out.

Then he said he would send it out right away on Sept 4th...I PM'd him on Sept 9th to double check that he sent it, and he said he sent it on Sept 6th.

On the 10th I asked him to send me a tracking number so I could be sure its on its way...No response.

PM'd him yesterday Sept 18th about the tracking number again...Still no response.

So its been a month since I paid this guy and I still don't have the damn cap :mad: I had an appointment to have it painted after the first time he said he was gonna send it. He said he is busy with school thats why I gave him a break and let it slide this long, but now its been way too long. Its been two weeks since he "said" he shipped it and its still not here and he only lives 3 hours away.

It COULD be on its way and its actually taking over 2 weeks, but I doubt that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the "headsup". Hopefully the seller will reply with his side of the story but either way thanks for posting. This is the exact reason for having this forum section here to let everyone know of your buying and selling experiences.

wow man hopefully you get your cap.. i know whats its like to wait for something like that, i waited like a month to get my ss bumper cover. it sucks because you dont know who's screw up it was. in my case it did actually take a month for the company to ship it, it was there fault. but it didnt come about until the seller lit a fire under the shiping co. ass. well sorry to hijack but i know what your going through. :chevrolet:

SScrewcab is selling me his SS tailgate cap. I sent his money order payment on Aug 13th and he recieved it Aug 20th.

He said he was going to mail the cap first thing in the morning of Aug 21st. PM'd him on Aug 28th and he still hadn't shipped it...

Said he'd try to get it out Aug 31st...Didn't go out.

Then he said he would send it out right away on Sept 4th...I PM'd him on Sept 9th to double check that he sent it, and he said he sent it on Sept 6th.

On the 10th I asked him to send me a tracking number so I could be sure its on its way...No response.

PM'd him yesterday Sept 18th about the tracking number again...Still no response.

So its been a month since I paid this guy and I still don't have the damn cap :mad: I had an appointment to have it painted after the first time he said he was gonna send it. He said he is busy with school thats why I gave him a break and let it slide this long, but now its been way too long. Its been two weeks since he "said" he shipped it and its still not here and he only lives 3 hours away.

It COULD be on its way and its actually taking over 2 weeks, but I doubt that.

Dude that sucks!! good luck, if i were you i would demand a discounted price for wasting your time!