Collision Revision

well, i just got back from Collision Revision regarding what I did to the truck yesterday.

I met my new best bud!!! This guy is not only a member here (and i forgot to get his screen name), he's also on the LS1 forum and drives a Red SS!!!!!! Talk about fate!

anyway.. i let him know that id hope its under 500 so i dont have to do a claim. he comes in at 411 dollars!!!!!!!!!

he even said he'd try to shave that down a small bit. im telin ya.. when i pick up the truck, im buyin him a couple cases of miller lite!!!!

if you're in need of body repair.. go to www.collisionrevision.com

if you're out by me.. talk to

Tony Jacovec

[email protected]

(815) 725-1028

901 s. Larkin Ave

Joliet, IL 60436.

His business card even has his HOME phone number on it.. talk about dedicated!!!

Tony.. if you're on here, make yourself known!!!! im going to go back to you for my engine covers, mirrors, and a few other things!!! you saved me a ton man!! love it!

he even said he'd take care of my rock chips on my hood for me no charge.. I love that place.

Edited by Bonj87 (see edit history)

OMG.. i just got a call from Tony. they arent done with the truck and need an extra day.

All i asked them was "how much is a rent a car for a day" so i can get to work and the doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Tony tells me since they had a scheduling conflict, they will pay for the rental AND detail and buff the truck for me at no extra cost.

i love that place.

update!!

I was all set to pick it up today and Tony called me to let me know that they touched up all the rock chips on the truck and they looked great, until the buffer got just a tad too aggressive in one spot.

they can touch it up, but he knows id notice it, so they are repainting my hood for free.

now i wish i had a goodmark, cuz id just have them paint that hood.. but oh well..

i know its gonna turn out fantastic either way, they are just that good of a shop, and this shows how honest they are!!

• 2 weeks later...
update!!

I was all set to pick it up today and Tony called me to let me know that they touched up all the rock chips on the truck and they looked great, until the buffer got just a tad too aggressive in one spot.

they can touch it up, but he knows id notice it, so they are repainting my hood for free.

now i wish i had a goodmark, cuz id just have them paint that hood.. but oh well..

i know its gonna turn out fantastic either way, they are just that good of a shop, and this shows how honest they are!!

See if he has a daughter and marry her!!!!