Supercharged Titan

Z4pp

You can tell that he really bogged out of the hole too. That is timing, lack of aftermarket Tconverter, etc. I'm sure with some tweaking and tuning it could go mid 14's as is...still slow...but at least they are trying...and hey...now they can take alero's...

I don't think they need a converter, my buddy told me yesterday that his stock TC is 2800!

This is funny. I actually raced this guy at the track. He kept telling everyone how fast his truck was. Me, Frank and a couple of the Titan guys were standing there looking at this blower, and I told him that I would race him. He said ok lets go. It was on a friday night when Frank was in my truck tuning. I told Frank that this guy was going to kill me down the track. He said don't worry about it, we are just testing and tuning your truck for now. So we did our burnouts, and were waiting for the tree to turn green. Frank said to stall up to about 1200rpm's and let it rip. I had a great launch off the line with no tire spin. We were even until the 60 ft, and then I started to pull on him. Me and Frank couldn't believe that I was pulling on him. Frank was telling me how my truck was doing as we were going down the track. He said that my temps were great and my air fuel was perfect. My shift points were at 6200 rpms and that it helps to whind it out, well it did, because I beat the titan by three trucks. He did about a 15.2 to my 14.7 with Frank in my truck, and all I have are bolt-ons and a tune. When we got back to the line the Titan owner (Chris) was very upset! He thought he was going to smoke me. Frank was telling him that , without a tune on the blower, he was only going to see a mild difference in HP and TQ. He had a piggy back for his blower. Needless to say, that his truck was not as fast as he thought was going to be, and from what I hear he sold the titan and bought a new ford F250.