Sss Girls

Bonj87

Glad yer back Kim... know where you're at with the job situation lol

i started a new job in march and find it hard to post daily since..i try and check in but don't always have time to post, gotta convince my boss i need internet access lol

anyway hope everything is good with you now

all the best

eamonn

I'm still around :seeya: Quit my old job and been busy with a new one. :smash: And I'm doing much better now thanks to medicine. I'll try to post a little more, but i'm hardly on the computer anymore. See ya all later :cold:

Im happy to hear that you are doing good Kim :thumbs:

I'm still around :seeya: Quit my old job and been busy with a new one. :smash: And I'm doing much better now thanks to medicine. I'll try to post a little more, but i'm hardly on the computer anymore. See ya all later :cold:

Hi, good to hear you are working through life. Baby steps!

Mr. P. :)

How come you didn't make it to the LVD meet?!!! :nono:

Mr. P. :)

Sorry. I'd have liked to but I have no time for anything right now. Taking care of my dog who has heart disease is my number one priority. I also own a horse that I only get to see twice a week if I'm lucky. Just not enough time to do all the things I'd like to do. I could use a vacation soon.

I'm glad things are going better for you!! I miss your signature :seeya: