305/40/22

12'SROCK

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Grabber UHPs are rated #1 in their class (Street/Sport Truck Summer), so I'm going with those when I get my 22s... I'm REALLY curious if I can fit 305/45/22s on 22s though (says they need 10"-12" rim width but the 22s I want only come in 9"wide!!!)

I had 305/40/22 Toyo Proxes on the red truck and thought they were a great tire, I'd definitely buy them again, but I am in love with the BFG G-Force TA's... if they weren't so damnd soft I'd go with them in a heartbeat. Sexy tires IMO.

KDW2.jpg

I had 305/40/22 Toyo Proxes on the red truck and thought they were a great tire, I'd definitely buy them again, but I am in love with the BFG G-Force TA's... if they weren't so damnd soft I'd go with them in a heartbeat. Sexy tires IMO.

KDW2.jpg

Yeah or so damn expensive

I have the BFG's and they are awsome. Their kind off loud when I brake them loose though. A lot louder than the stockers. but the cornering grip is great, untill I overpower them. And they seem to be wearing out nicely, not to bad.

Haha I got you all beat I now have 325/40/22's on a 10" wide wheel under the VHO dropped 4" and no rubbing they are pretty large but look bad ass IMO!!!

what!!!!!! 5/7 over here jon i had 265/40/22 and no rubbingpic.jpg?t=1191482764jauicas-3.jpg?t=1191482808

Edited by 2002 ss (see edit history)

KDW2.jpg

i love my bfg they stick to the grown very good...awd+bfg= a bad ass take off even on corners