Tuners In Socal?

RacerJJ

• 4 weeks later...

Updates...

Will you be doing the EFI Live class in CA on Dec 1? I want to sign up for the EFI Live class in CA but was wondering if I needed to take the EFI 101 class first. Can you add me to the list of trucks you will be tuning. I should have the 408 stroker in by then along with the turbo.

Updates...

Will you be doing the EFI Live class in CA on Dec 1? I want to sign up for the EFI Live class in CA but was wondering if I needed to take the EFI 101 class first. Can you add me to the list of trucks you will be tuning. I should have the 408 stroker in by then along with the turbo.

Yep, I'll be teaching that class. If you're interested, I can sell you the seat. Shoot me a PM or email at justin at blackbearperformance.com for more details about the course.

You won't need the EFI-101 course as a prerequisite. The EFILive class will be an in-depth dive into the software, both the scan tool and the tune tool.

Yep, I'll be teaching that class. If you're interested, I can sell you the seat. Shoot me a PM or email at justin at blackbearperformance.com for more details about the course.

You won't need the EFI-101 course as a prerequisite. The EFILive class will be an in-depth dive into the software, both the scan tool and the tune tool.

I just want to get EFI Live! I tried contacting the company about sponsorship but they are hard to get a hold of since they are overseas. I think a sponsorship from a tuning company would be a great fit for the exposure I can get them.

I just want to get EFI Live! I tried contacting the company about sponsorship but they are hard to get a hold of since they are overseas. I think a sponsorship from a tuning company would be a great fit for the exposure I can get them.

How did you try and contact them?