Tuners In Socal?

RacerJJ

Yep, I'd recommend Kushan @ Excelsior as well. He's a good guy. Scott Brown at VBDyno.com would be a good choice as well. What are your goals?

Bracket racing consistency and maximum performance for my set-up. chpspecial is going to help me out this week and if we can't get it figured out, Excelsior is next. Thanks for the info.

Mike up at Gold Koast Kustoms in Ventura has talked to me before about dyno tuning. Its the kinda dyno that hooks up to the trucks hubs so no spinning drum. I have yet to try it but i know he said they do that. Might want to check it out.

Jason

Mike up at Gold Koast Kustoms in Ventura has talked to me before about dyno tuning. Its the kinda dyno that hooks up to the trucks hubs so no spinning drum. I have yet to try it but i know he said they do that. Might want to check it out.

Jason

that type of dyno is called a dyna pack

hey 12's rock where did you have your truck dynoed and did justin and chp actually do the tuning

I did the dyno tuning of it (spark tuning) in Temecula. I'll be back there and have some available dyno spots in a couple of months.

hey 12's rock where did you have your truck dynoed and did justin and chp actually do the tuning

it was dyno'd at EFI university and chpspecial dialed in the fuel trims and other tuning on the street and .justin., as stated above, tuned the spark tables on the dyno :thumbs: two real great guys to deal with :cheers:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)