Wtb: Ss Leather Seats

agreif

Guys, if you see a set of leather SS seats for sale or have some, let me know as I'd like to make the swap before next spring.

Thanks,

Andrew

I have some Hummer H2 seats if you are interested. They are out of a 2006 H2. Same dimensions and size as the SS seats just have different covers.

where are you from?

i have a set here at work for $300 but i can't ship them. they are leather but do not have the SS headrests. are you planning on putting them in the truck in your sig? if you do you shuld note that the harness for the seat is for leather power only. they will not work if you have power cloth or manual seats. unless you want to try and make them fit but they are an 11 wire harness. power cloth has 3 (2 for seatbelt and 1 for the motor[it is self grounded])and manual has 2(for the seatbelt).

Guys, if you see a set of leather SS seats for sale or have some, let me know as I'd like to make the swap before next spring.

Thanks,

Andrew

You can get custom leather covers for your seats. You just pull off the cloth and slide some leather covers over them. I know a few shops if you cant find any.

Guys, thanks for the replies.

Bruton - Any pics/color on the seats? Shoot me a PM of what you're looking to get.

Mung - Albany, NY. Bit of a treck from you it looks like. I figured I would have to do some cusom wiring, I'm all manual right now. I don't need the memory stuff, I just want to be able to work the seat controls. I figured 12V to the right spots and it would be good.

Bad & Smoke, I have noticed that my seats do not have the level of side bolstering that the SS seats seem to have. Most of the SS seats have the little arm rests too, right? Mine doesn't have that, don't need it, but that just seems to confirm the seats I have are more different than just a covering, right? I guess that's what I'm assuming.

Guys, thanks for the replies.

Bruton - Any pics/color on the seats? Shoot me a PM of what you're looking to get.

Mung - Albany, NY. Bit of a treck from you it looks like. I figured I would have to do some cusom wiring, I'm all manual right now. I don't need the memory stuff, I just want to be able to work the seat controls. I figured 12V to the right spots and it would be good.

Bad & Smoke, I have noticed that my seats do not have the level of side bolstering that the SS seats seem to have. Most of the SS seats have the little arm rests too, right? Mine doesn't have that, don't need it, but that just seems to confirm the seats I have are more different than just a covering, right? I guess that's what I'm assuming.

I shot you a PM. Here are some pics.

hummer3.jpg

hummer2.jpg

hummer.jpg