New Best Tonight

OUT2WIN

Went to the track tonight and although it was a shitty day (tree kept messing up, over 100 cars) I still managed a decent time.

2nd Run

Reaction---+.1428

60 ft----------2.0573

1/8 ET--------8.8981

1/4 ET--------13.8843

1/4 MPH------98.24

3rd Run

Dial----------13.80

Reaction---+.0170

60 ft----------2.0148

1/8 ET--------N/A

1/4 ET--------13.8640

1/4 MPH------97.62

My first run I forgot to turn off my traction control because after the burnout I had to shut the truck down for 10 minutes due to problems with the lights. When I started it back up the traction control was reset and I forgot to turn it off again. Anyways that ended up with like a 2.2 60ft and then I was pissed so I let out and coasted to a 15.57 @ 70 mph :banghead:

I won the 3rd run for the brackets so I could have kept going for the trophy but, my exhaust came apart at the header half way through the 3rd pass and ran like shit. I couldnt get it fixed in time so I was eliminated.

thats great news for us bolt-on guys. :thumbs: i should have some great numbers when i drop my spare and tailgate for the track. man i can't wait. i want nothing less than 13.7-13.8. maybe i'll get better.

edit: and also, did you feel any gains from the ud pulley?

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

My SOTP meter sucks. It feels quicker but I retuned it also. Difference in tune from Wait4me performance tune was that now I removed TQ management, shift points at 6300, and 24* timing. I am tuned by a member on PT.NET that goes by TIBURON.

When I went 14.02 it was colder out and I was tuned by Wait4me performance and I had 17s in front and et streets in back. I changed to a different tuner and added the asp pulley (crank only) Friday night and then took it out yesterday afternoon leaving the stock 20s in front.