My First Boxing Smoker Fight...

NorCalSS

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with you vid and pics of my first boxing smoker held at my gym- Fight and Fitness in San Francisco.

That day my gym held 53 fights that consisted of Boxing, Muay Thai Kickboxing and M.M.A (Mixed Martial Arts). Fights consisted of 2 x 2 minute rounds.

Upon agreeing to the fight about a month and half ago, I told my trainers that I would be fighting at 242 lbs. (my weight at the time), my trainers were able to find a fighter (Austin Kramer) who was similar in height, weight and skill level to me at the time.

Well, during the course of my training for the fight I lost 18 lbs and ended up weighing in at 224 lbs compared to Austin who weighed in at 243 lbs during the day of the fight! I still took the fight and felt I did well and was definetely more technically sound than this guy. Nonetheless it was a fun fight and a great learning expierience for me.

Thanks to all come and supported me that day. Comments and critiques welcome about my fight! Enjoy!

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

News Article (I was fight #9)-

http://www.fightandfitness.com/news/newsar....php?article=62

Pictures-

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/met...oker/?start=all

Video (I'm the Filipino guy in the Blue Corner)-

Thanks all!

Ejay

Edited by NorCalSS (see edit history)

Awww look at that you're BOTH winners. NOT!!! You f'n drilled that guy in the second round :smash:

Hey did I hear right you are visiting DFW this weekend? or is that someone else?

Mr. P. :)

If he is cool..couldnt have picked a better weekend. I know where a blower install is going to be at..lol

Great fight.