Detailed - Chases Truck (again)

Dylan06SS

aweomse pics cant wait to see the rest.

want to hear the best part?

on the way home i deceided to get into a lil boost from a dead stop, well it took off hard and when it went to shift into 2nd ..... it didnt motor hesitated and then stalled. went to fire it again , it kept dying. then on the third try it started and idled just fine. went to put into gear and i went no where. so try a couple things with no luck . so call AAA for the 4th time this month and say 45 minutes. ok not the worst . the bad part is i was only 1/2 mile from the house. waited 45 no truck . give them a call, oh its about 15 minutes out. wait...... nothing. call again oh sorry another 15. about 30 minutes later the driver shows up . i tried to push the truck by mysef with no luck . i thought it was stuck in gear but we got it to move and got it on the truck. cool . so get it to my house and begin to back it off the truck with no luck its stuck and wont move in neutral and it was stuck and could only move forward. so i dont have shit for tools and some how find an open end box wrench that i could remove the rear drive shaft. and some luck of god the truck moved but very slowly like something was still caught. so finally get it in my driveway. total time from break down to drop off was over 4 hours. what a shitty night. i missed my cowboys game and got a busted ass truck ....AGAIN'

at this point its at the toy shop getting torn down . im thinking it may be the x-fer case but not for sure. i just hope its not the converter or im going to be livid. ill update as soon as i know wtf happened.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah guys sorry i wont be at the meet. i have a feeling this is going to cost a bit more than i had wanted. so i wont be modding as much for a while. i have a few mods on the way that should be here this week so its a good time to put them on and tare some stuff off for bling.

dylan those pics are sick, you have another pm.