Guys I Need Your Prayers!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o we defintly changed our perspectives....he will no longer work late at night, and has a diffrent veiwpoint on life...he clearly states that he saw God, and i dont doubt him in the least bit. this will probably make us all more religious..

kyle, i'm so sorry to hear this.. it's horrible when you realize there are scumbag criminals out there in the world that are capable of doing things like this to inocent people! :nonod: i hope the police do there job and catch those bastards and lock'em up in a cell with a huge gay guy named bubba... death would be to good for them :fume:

afa what you said above, god works in mysterious ways. maybe it will make your family closer with each other, and god?..

i'm glad your dad is doing better, i wish him a speedy and full recovery!.

our thought and prayers go out to you and your family.

ya thanks guys...hes doing well. up and at it...just taken it slow. thanks for all the support guys it defintly making things easier. and alex thanks for the support, lol you have my mindset, but im going to let the police work it out and if nothing comes off it call me "dog" the bountyhunter lol

man , i dont think anything worse could have happened , he is lucky he made it out so easily. someone was definately watching out for him. hope all is well.

imo id rather catch the sob that did it before the police.

man , i dont think anything worse could have happened , he is lucky he made it out so easily. someone was definately watching out for him. hope all is well.

imo id rather catch the sob that did it before the police.

it wasnt 1 sob it was 3. and if i catch them first i will need a "bail kyle out of jail fund". those bastard will get what they deserve....i always thought i would be the type to forgive people but after this theres no way in hell. those bastards F&%k'd with the wrong family, you dont screw around with an Alberto, you mess with one you mess with all....family is the strongest bond in this entire world....i cant stress it enough to let people know this, never leave a loved one upset, because you truly never know if you will see them again.