Guys I Need Your Prayers!

Wow :eek: What a horrible thing to happen. Sounds like your dad is going to be ok. Thank God for that. Hope he gets back on his feet soon. People that do stuff like that should be shot in return.

Keep your temper in check and don't go after them though. Let the law work. If you find them you'll either get shot yourself or end up in jail for killing them. Either way, it doesn't do anybody any good.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya hes a tough man...to take a beaten from 3 low lifes get shot and stll have the courage to fight them and call 911 my dad is my hero...
As he should be. Sounds like a tough man. :flag: Our prayers are with you and your family for strength, and a speedy recovery. Also, for swift justice against the people who did this.

ya hes a tough man...to take a beaten from 3 low lifes get shot and stll have the courage to fight them and call 911 my dad is my hero...

damn this sucks to read but it's great to see he's back home and starting his recovery so soon, ur pops is definately tough as nails to fight these bastards bacl get shot and than get out the hospital the same day, for sure a new hero :cheers: . prayers go out to u and the fam.

remember averyone on the site is here for u...

-Rob

o we defintly changed our perspectives....he will no longer work late at night, and has a diffrent veiwpoint on life...he clearly states that he saw God, and i dont doubt him in the least bit. this will probably make us all more religious..

Man you got no idea how happy I am for you - looks like Pimp SS is right again, "that sh!t'll buff right out".

Hoping to see you on my next trip to NE.

Mr. P.

Once again proof that there is no such thing as a smart criminal. Why in the world would you mess with a Portuguese Marine? I can't think of a tougher dude. God speed to your pops on his recovery. And let's go Major Crimes Unit, let's see some arrests!